Real fast. Weather

Reason being. I think a lot of experts have this This team wrong ... I think you will still get the same results ... But I think they're going to hit a lot more than people think , and I also think they're pitching staff is not going to be quite as good as we all think. Esp the Andersons of the world. I don't doubt Kluber... Salazar is my favorite....I actually expect the Carrasco to have the best numbers this year and potential cy young. Outside of them three I think we will be shaky I think the game flies over a is long as it' I think the game of flies over a is long as they can feel their hands

Well the Wsox are getting driven on to the field in pregame ceremony in Mustangs, lol. Looks pretty damn cold, one latin dude had an eskimo cap on. Flags look to be blowing out, no idea how breezy it is though atm.

Danks touting himself as a cold weather pitcher and wearing short sleeves. Guess he has to hang his hat on something at this stage :idk:

Well the Wsox are getting driven on to the field in pregame ceremony in Mustangs, lol. Looks pretty damn cold, one latin dude had an eskimo cap on. Flags look to be blowing out, no idea how breezy it is though atm.

Ha. Have it on local and showing a delay which means it's already off board at my book. I think the game and tribe team total goes over and see the six staying under. 8-2 Tribe. Feel like I missed a gem here

Well good news is I was able to get a play in on tribe and the over!! With that being said I have something strange going on at my book right now

In fairness to Dr. Freeze he got squeezed a bit in the 1st and Avilla had a hard time getting a grip on a dribbler resulting in bad throw. That being said works for your plays, bol! On Tribe -1 r/l myself.

Dammit. Almost hit it dead on but probably end up pushing the 8 for the game. Nice to know after the Top of 1 you only need 1 run and then it's impossible to lose both. Would love to see chi tack one on

Back