Re-Pete Super Bowl Thread

jimmymo

Beer and Betting Belong Together
No surprise where I am going, but certainly don't feel as strongly as last year hitting the alternative lines hard (really wish I could remember who it was that told me I was throwing money away last year on Seattle -13 @ +782.....no winning bet has ever felt as good).

Anwyay.....as sick as I am of Deflategate, I am moreso tired of hearing about what a fukkin genius Belicheat is and that there is simply no way anybody in their right mind can bet against the GOAT coach with two weeks to prepare..........hmmmmmmmmm.....let's just look at some facts.

Last 4 Super Bowls that Belicheat has coached........0-4 ATS

Going back to 2008 season, the Patriots coming off a BYE week..... 2-4-1 ATS

As for Carroll? Since he has been with the Hawks, his numbers are......1-0 ATS in Super Bowls...... 3-1-1 ATS in games off a BYE week

Does this really have any impact on the game? Nope, but just fukkin sick of all the "you can't give Bellicheat two weeks to prepare.....god forbid, you may as well not even show up"

SEAHAWKS +1 v. New England..........2 Units............will be grabbing more, including an ALT Line or two, but not quite yet....line still may go up a bit.....originally thought this may end up at 2 or higher, but now I am not so sure....thinking Hawks backers are lying in the weeds waiting on the line.

Fun Fact No. 1: Seattle scored 43 points in last year's superbowl.....New England scored 31 points in its last two superbowls combined.

SB Card

Seattle +1..... 2.2 Units to win 2
Seattle to Punt before Scoring -155........3.1 Units to win 2
SEAHAWKS PK .........4 Units
SEAHAWKS -3 (+140)....2 Units

Last edited:
GL sir.
I'm not even looking at much as I plan to hammer the hawks.

Have you(or anyone) looked at how a team preforms in a SB held in a venue they play regularly?
The Hawks are definitely familiar with Glendale.

GL

Press

I believe Belichek is 11-0 against teams in the playoffs if he hasn't faced them during the reg. season.

too lazy to fact check the stat...but gl

No surprise where I am going, but certainly don't feel as strongly as last year hitting the alternative lines hard (really wish I could remember who it was that told me I was throwing money away last year on Seattle -13 @ +782.....no winning bet has ever felt as good).

Anwyay.....as sick as I am of Deflategate, I am moreso tired of hearing about what a fukkin genius Belicheat is and that there is simply no way anybody in their right mind can bet against the GOAT coach with two weeks to prepare..........hmmmmmmmmm.....let's just look at some facts.

Last 4 Super Bowls that Belicheat has coached........0-4 ATS

Going back to 2008 season, the Patriots coming off a BYE week..... 2-4-1 ATS

As for Carroll? Since he has been with the Hawks, his numbers are......1-0 ATS in Super Bowls...... 3-1-1 ATS in games off a BYE week

Does this really have any impact on the game? Nope, but just fukkin sick of all the "you can't give Bellicheat two weeks to prepare.....god forbid, you may as well not even show up"

SEAHAWKS +1 v. New England..........2 Units............will be grabbing more, including an ALT Line or two, but not quite yet....line still may go up a bit.....originally thought this may end up at 2 or higher, but now I am not so sure....thinking Hawks backers are lying in the weeds waiting on the line.

Fun Fact No. 1: Seattle scored 43 points in last year's superbowl.....New England scored 31 points in its last two superbowls combined.
JIMMYMO bol you have a good bet I think you might get +2 I can't see SEATTLE getting more

Thx fellas....GL to each of you......D8, if I have to lose at least I want a chance in the 4th

Gonna add a prop......going to find ways to win on this game....

Seattle to Punt before Scoring -155...3.1 Units to win 2.....love my Hawks, but they have punted on their first drive in the past 7 games....notoriously slow starting offense

I like you Jimmy

I had Denver last go...dumb

Pats win this I think...maybe all kinda ways

gl if bags pull it, quite impressive for boy wonder

Thx fellas....GL to each of you......D8, if I have to lose at least I want a chance in the 4th

Gonna add a prop......going to find ways to win on this game....

Seattle to Punt before Scoring -155...3.1 Units to win 2.....love my Hawks, but they have punted on their first drive in the past 7 games....notoriously slow starting offense
like this

i am a huge seahawks fan myself and i wish you luck. My dumbass is on the other side. I hope i lose money.

On your Seattle -13 question ... it was eggman who said you were throwing your money away, but he was implying that you should have been given a better line. Guessing you'll be back in NOLA for tomorrow's game (or at least in spirit) as the best part of the day was reading about how you were flapping your arms like a bird running down the middle of Bourbon Street.

Go Hawks! Go jimmymo! 12th Man!

Can't wait to watch Petey C give his gum a workout, jumping around high giving his boys as they lay into the pats

Thx fellas....even you twink with your tom brady love....gonna be special today....
I'm going to say this NOW....I would rather have Russell Wilson (today) under center than 37 year old Tom Brady.....give me the option to trade QBs right now, I say FUKK YOU....we have the better QB today.....not 10 years ago (mostly b/c Wilson would be still in high school)....TODAY RW is the better QB.....fukk the haters....yes, I'm drunk...been so for about 25 hours

Thank you Lo Romar for booting Upshaw from the UW hoop team....easiest 6 units I have ever won in last few days....rolling it on Hawsk

SEAHAWKS PK .........4 Units
SEAHAWKS -3 (+140)....2 Units

Back