RB and WR start - HAVE TO WIN OUT

Tide High

p90sex
2-6 scoring 186 points last week... need my team to stay hot, because im out of it if i lose.

RB decisions... this is tough. Can i really sit Addai?
start 2
Addai vs NE
Westbrook vs DAL
Barber @ PHLY
K.Jones vs DEN
Sevlin Young @ DET

WR start 3
Evans vs CIN
Fitzgerald @ TB
Wayne vs NE
Colston vs JAX

I'm thinking Evans, Fitz, Wayne here.

You can't sit Addai or Westbrook .. and I agree with Evans, Wayne, and Fitz ... I'd consider Colston over Fitz though. I'd go with whichever defense their playing is worse against the pass, I don't know the stats.

you hit my real question, how can i ignore this matchup with addai and westbrook going up against 2 of the top rush Ds

Westbrook is the Eagles whole offense, he's much more than just a LJ type that you shouldn't start against good run Defenses. So you have to start him.
I think the Colts score, and Belichick will most likely try to make the Addai beat them rather than Manning. I think it'd be VERY questionable to start anyone other than those two. If there's a flex or something, then obviously start KJ, but only at flex.

Manning is going to check to a run if the numbers are right ... Addai would be the number one running back in fantasy if he didn't miss that one game. he's 14pts back from LT in the Yahoo rankings. I think it's way too risky if you "have to win" to start Jones over Addai, and trust that Martz will stay committed to the run after one game.

great arguments, i really appreciate it. i agree with westbrook. i wish harrison was playing for the colts though. Ill most likely end up going with addai, but i'm afraid the box will be stacked more than normal with marvin being out.

Addai or A-tender-guy as I like to call him, is a good person to trade right now because he is really gonna wear down the 2nd half. I just traded him for Carson Palmer and Rudi Johnson.

Back