Raymond Felton Arrested On Gun Charges

nbafan88

Pretty much a regular
Mixed Reports are Felton's recently separated wife turned in one of his guns to the police

Raymond Felton was arrested and charged with criminal possession of a weapon in the second, third and fourth-degrees early on Tuesday after allegedly pointing a gun at a woman, said to be his girlfriend, according to the New York Post.
There are conflicting reports, as ESPN is reporting that the charges don't stem from him using the firearm in a menacing manner, but from possessing a gun he wasn't registered to have. The New York Daily News says his wife, who is filing for divorce, turned his gun in to the police. Regardless of what exactly went down, he'll appear in criminal court in Manhattan Tuesday morning after scoring just eight points on Monday night. Felton's been under fire for his play with the Knicks and New York gun laws are strict, as Plaxico Burress can attest. If Felton misses time due to the personal and criminal issues he's dealing with, we're guessing Pablo Prigioni would take over at point guard. Paging Mr. Lin, Jeremy Lin please report to Madison Square Garden.
Source: ESPN.com Feb 25 - 3:37 AM

Raymond Felton Possibly Got His Side Chick Pregnant
by Robert Littal | Posted on Tuesday, February 25th, 2014

Many people were wondering why would Felton’s wife file for divorce after only 19 months? They also wondered why she would go to the police with his gun, when she had to know (she is in law school) it could put him behind bars for a long time?

This is unconfirmed, but several sources (I am sorry to go Broussard on you, but that is all I got at this point) say that Felton maybe pulled a D Wade and got a sidechick pregnant (just not on break). The sources are pretty solid, but it is still just idle chatter at this point, but so was Paul George knocking up a stripper until we found that it was true.

It would make a lot of sense, but stay tune as we try to get confirmation. Here is Jill Munroe and I speaking on the Felton’s drama and how the side chicks might be the cause of it.

The NY gun laws are ridiculously strict. If he gets jail it's anywhere from 2-7 years. Could be a blessing in disguise for the Knicks lol

Back