Rate My Shitty Keeper Team

reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
Keeper League w/ PPR, IDP, return yards
Auction Style - been doing this league for years but year 3 of keepers.

Looking to defend the title, but counting on some breakouts.

Keep up to 3, I only kept 2. Passed on Russell Wilson at 17, Forte around 46-48, Jimmy Graham around 42.

Major differences are:

50 passing yards = 1 pt (instead of 10 or 25 yds)
Pass TD = 5 pt
1 completion = .25 pt

QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 WR/TE, 6 IDP (2 must be DBs), 6 BN

QB - Teddy Bridgewater
RB - Mark Ingram, Todd Gurley
WR - Odell Beckham, Demaryius Thomas
TE - Owen Daniels
K - Josh Scobee
WR/TE - AJ Green
BN - TJ Yeldon, Cameron Artis-Payne, Khiry Robinson, Ronnie Hillman, Zach Ertz, Willie Snead

D - Demario Davis, Telvin Smith, Sam Barrington, PJ Dawson
DB - Antrel Rolle, Barry Church

Im sure most of you are saying who the F is Willie Snead. Saints WR who I think will be a nice possession WR for the Saints - Lance Moore type. Home pick up - I have to drop him for a QB and its pretty slim pickings. Couldnt afford to draft Bradford.

The guys available are Flacco, Bortles, David Carr, Alex Smith available... Tyrod Taylor on the radar just because of the nature of our settings.

Entire season depends on Teddy, and I think he will at least deliver back end QB1 value. I'd look to move AJ Green for a RB2 for this year and a young WR for the future.

Pick up Flacco

definitely did not intend to just go into the season with just Teddy.. Palmer was just dropped so probably will pick him up and drop an extra IDP guy.

This is a 12 team league, auction budget is 230 since we have IDPs. I left a few dollars on the table but it rolls over into the season for bidding on waived players.

Picked up Jonas Gray, Vincent Rey, and Kwon Alexander - dropped PJ Dawson, Zach Ertz, and Willie Snead. Def need to find a 4th WR or make a trade.

Back