Rate my draft

mogo

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
10 person PPR league. i had the 10th pick. my keeper was Baldwin in the 7th.

QB, RB, RB, WR/TE, WR/TE, WR/RB, K, D

how did i do?

1 J. AJAYI RB
2 J. HOWARD RB
3 T. PRYOR WR
4 D. BREES QB
5 C. MCCAFFREY RB
6 J. LANDRY WR
7 D. BALDWIN WR
8 J. MIXON RB
9 W. SNEAD WR
10 P. GARCON WR
11 D. HENRY RB
12 MINNESOTA D
13 J. MATTHEWS WR
14 D. BAILEY K
15 C. WENTZ QB
16 J. WITTEN TE

Last edited:
Damn Henry in the 11th. Wow. I expect a good year from him AND he's the back up. Well I should say 1B and Mcaffrey in the 5th. Very nice

I had every intention of coming in here and just being a dick and saying your draft sucked regardless of what you did, but I actually like your draft a decent amount. I am not for getting a QB that early honestly and I feel Bree's is on a downtick but you could be okay. Got McCaffery later than he seems to be going lately so that could be decent. Best of luck.

Grade one QB in round 4 is solid, I'll be honest...we break this shit down but everyone who wins has a top 5 QB year in and year out. We geek about value but at the end of the day it's irrelevant. Must have a top QB period.

I think Landry is the poor man's OBJ and I rate Cutler slightly higher than Sheila for 16 games as a play maker

Buy low on Jarvis Landry imo

Not sure how to rate this as I don't do 10 teams often at all, plus with keeper attached. I'd assume ajayi is a steal with maybe who was not available. I have him in the 14-17 range however (without keepers) with howard in that range as well. So it seems I would have done roughly the same thing.

Again, I probably don't take a qb until later ESPECIALLY in a 10 team league, but brees at that spot is not bad at all, and if thats something you wanted, its totally fine from a pick/value perspective.

Snead/Garcon I love has a, I need 1 more dependable wr. I also got J.Mathews extremely late, he may suck now at his new spot, but he still is the #1 wr for an NFL team, so to go that late is kind of a head scratcher (for my league too)

I don't usually take a QB that early either, but Ryan was someones keeper and Brady and Rodgers were just taken.

Not sure I like Landry now that Cutler is there but solid team overall.

I agree Parker is now the rightful 1 of this team and he gonna have a monster year w cutler throwing it up and letting him go get it. I'd expect far less checkdowns to Landry and lot more deep balls to Parker and stills.

I think Landry is the poor man's OBJ and I rate Cutler slightly higher than Sheila for 16 games as a play maker

Buy low on Jarvis Landry imo

Man I disagree. I think Landry chances take significant hit as cutler not into checking it down. Parker the star of this group w a real shot to finish around top 10-12 WRs imo..

Back