Rashard Lewis

blownaway

Pretty much a regular
He is the top free agent on the market and wants to go to a winner. He also opted for free agency and we all know Kevin Durant will soon take his spot on that team.

MAYBE he would want to come back home to Houston.........we do not have the money, but it would be nice.

Anyone have any opinions on where they think he would fit in.

Golden State, Dallas, Lakers

I dunno who has the money though. I dunno how he's gonna go to a winner without taking a pay cut.

thats what I was thinking too........I think GS he would be sick.

I cant believe we past on this guy 3 times in the draft!!!

How nicely would he fit in with Golden State...I dont think hes done in Seattle though my hunch is he goes back

How nicely would he fit in with Golden State...I dont think hes done in Seattle though my hunch is he goes back

ESPN reported he won't go back.

"He has decided to opt out and he'll be an unrestricted free agent July 1st," Dutt said, according to KRIV. "We had to do it in writing which we have done already."

ESPN reported he won't go back.

"He has decided to opt out and he'll be an unrestricted free agent July 1st," Dutt said, according to KRIV. "We had to do it in writing which we have done already."
:36_11_6:Man am I not up to speed or what:pillow:

He said he wants to play for a winner so I would expect to see him in Philly Home Whites next year LOL:cheers:

:36_11_6:Man am I not up to speed or what:pillow:

He said he wants to play for a winner so I would expect to see him in Philly Home Whites next year LOL:cheers:

A sign and trade involving Dalembert, Miller, and Carney wouldn't be out of question. But they won't wanna take on Dalembert's terrible contract.

Dalembert, Wilcox, Durant, Allen, Miller is a pretty strong starting 5

All indications are the Blazers will pursue Rashard Lewis, an unrestricted free agent with close ties to coach Nate McMillan.

Oden, Aldridge, Lewis, Roy

Hmmm....

He is the top free agent on the market and wants to go to a winner. He also opted for free agency and we all know Kevin Durant will soon take his spot on that team.

MAYBE he would want to come back home to Houston.........we do not have the money, but it would be nice.

Anyone have any opinions on where they think he would fit in.

I think Orlando is going to max him....

Will Orlando pay Carter the max? Carter, Dwight would be a nice tandem.. would be nice to get a POINT GUARD. not a POINTS GUARD. Jameer sucks

Back