Rare post from SSG Dallas vs NY Giants

ssgkaapana

NY Giants bounce back after 5 INTs and an atrocious game against San Francisco yesterday. Look for Giants to win outright, but I'm taking the points early

NY Giants +3 LARGE on Sunday

:cheers3:

Thanks bro, there are a few more I see, but that one is my strongest play for the week.

GL to you as well this week

NO!!!

SGT Eri disagrees. His Cowboys will not lose to the fvcking Giants. We sweep them this year Romo coming out of a bye, look for Murray to destroy that Giants defense.

The line certainly says the Giants win this game. I just don't know, I've seen a lot of the giants really sucking this year.

NO!!!

SGT Eri disagrees. His Cowboys will not lose to the fvcking Giants. We sweep them this year Romo coming out of a bye, look for Murray to destroy that Giants defense.

SGT Eri, I am not at all a Giants/Eli fan, but I believe coach Coughlin challenges Eli this week against your boys to come out and play like a 2 time Super Bowl champion and not a high school QB and get the win. I could be completely wrong, but I am liking the Giants to win the game at home against your boys

Back