Raptors?

Inspired effort by the Knicks tonight. Even with DSJ not being able to buy a bucket tonight it was just a 1 point game late in the 4th. Like what I see from these kids for the future in NY. DSJ, Robinson, Knox, Trier, etc. finally got some young kids that look like they can play, and hopefully add Zion and maybe a KD or someone to that.

Inspired effort by the Knicks tonight. Even with DSJ not being able to buy a bucket tonight it was just a 1 point game late in the 4th. Like what I see from these kids for the future in NY. DSJ, Robinson, Knox, Trier, etc. finally got some young kids that look like they can play, and hopefully add Zion and maybe a KD or someone to that.

I really thought they would be packing in. Especially second night of back to back (I had pistons fri). I did lay off cause big road favorited terrify me. Will be paying attention going forward. Was surprised as well

I really thought they would be packing in. Especially second night of back to back (I had pistons fri). I did lay off cause big road favorited terrify me. Will be paying attention going forward. Was surprised as well

I would have guessed that as well, especially coming out flat the night before and getting down 20+ then spending the energy to get back and tie the game in the 2h only to lose by 17. So many young players, all playing for their jobs whether it’s there in ny or elsewhere.

Back