Raptors/Wiz

t-dot

Pretty much a regular
Raptors +2.5/ML

Raptors are 7-3 SU/ATS their last 10.
The Wiz are 6-4 SU/ATS their last 10.

Theyve been covering the spread as dogs and twice as favs against the Grizz (without Gasol) and the Knicks. Raptors are in a different class and are picking up their game.

Dec.1 the Wiz were also a 2.5 fav. They won the game by 4. The Raptors were without Chris Bosh and were playing with a struggling Bargnani.

Bosh is arguable playing the best basketball of any player heading into the AS break and it looks as if Bargnani might finally be over his sophmore slump.

Hit the nail about Bosh's play as well, I put him slightly below CP3 in level of play right now. Defo the form player in the East.

The referees are brutal. Dick Bavetta home favorites 17-9. L Richardson home favorites 9-3. D Stafford Home favorites 10-9

The referees are brutal. Dick Bavetta home favorites 17-9. L Richardson home favorites 9-3. D Stafford Home favorites 10-9

Bevetta is an x-factor. I like this one two, Toronto is still under the radar, my only concern is they face eachother tomorrow in Toronto, is that a worry?

hi tuck,

where do you get information on who will ref the game?...also where do you get those stats..thanks

Adding PHX -9.5.

Hawks already won 1 on this west coast swing. They lost a tight one in Portland. They also play the Clipps tomorrow night and will focus their energy in getting the win in LA rather than Phx.

Turnover by Kapono seals the loss.

Will be chasing on the next game. Raps should blow them out.

Go to NBA.com. Go to nba news. Go to nba referee assignments. Go to covers for info on the officals. GL

Turnover by Kapono seals the loss.

Will be chasing on the next game. Raps should blow them out.

Any worry that Butler should suit up, and be rested, I agree on the 2 day chase, was thinking the same last night. Have you heard anything about Butler?

Back