Raps/Pistons

t-dot

Pretty much a regular
Raps +1.5/ML (will split with ML when available)
Over 193

IMO Pistons have 3 guys that give the Raps fits; AI, Wallace and Prince.

Wallace is probably the best in the league at containing Bosh, and is also agile enough to match up with the best player on our team; Bargnani. Now, the the job of matching up with Bosh/Bargs is now left in the hands of an undersized Maxiel and an aging McDyess with no bench help.

The Raps finally have a wing that can match up with Prince and can help on the boards.

Stuckey will probably roll Calderon just like every other pg in the league has.

PG: cant stop each other
SG: cant stop each other
SF: its a wash
PF: cant stop each other
C: cant stop Bargs.

With Wallace out, cant see where the pistons are going to get an anchor to cover up their mistakes.

Pistons may be fighting for play-off positioning, but half the Raptors are playing for contracts.

Lastly, the Pistons are probably the only team in the league that doesnt have a huge coaching advantage over us.

i like the hometown dinos myself tonight, your spot on with the matchups

with those guys gone, raps should get a W tonight.

it seems like books are begging for pistons action at that low line

Think Calderon might actually roll on Stuckey. Stuckey is not an aggressive PG. Still developing, but Calderon definitely have more tricks up his sleeve.

Over 95.5 2H

Raps have gone over in the 2H for the past 3 or 4 games straight.
Sticking with original bet; the 2h opener of -1.5 in a 5 point game tells me that the books think the raps hold on for the $$$.

Toronto feels it has something to lose today (a game that can be won), that's why the Under pace. All these recent Overs of theirs have been built on accepting losses before they've happened, and the consequence that attitude has had for their defensive efforts. That's what's apparent to my mind right now.

Bargnani played the entire 1st period where this game's pace was established, I think his absence contributes to fog over my take. IMO Toronto unders from here on out will align themselves with games they feel they have a real chance at winning. My mistake with taking the Under in Philly recently was Toronto knew they were never going to win that game, undermining Philly's total stats as a home fav.

Toronto will feel a chance to beat Indy (next game), whose name aligned with Toronto's Over streak will provide another high line, they'll feel a chance to beat the Cats at home, and the Cats recent Over ways aligned with Torontos should produce a line higher than it should be - then it's the Clippers, Bucks, Thunder, Bulls, all teams Toronto can feel in with a chance of beating. I can see a number of Unders coming up for this team.

my gawd can Bosh suck anymore?!?!? miss afta miss afta miss

Raps fade material here on out....like they havent been for awhile now

Lol, Bosh the anti-clutch wanna be franchise player does it again.
WTF, Pops a 10 day contract player takes the last shot??

Back