Raps/Magic

t-dot

Pretty much a regular
Over 201

Weve been an Over team since the reurn of JC. The Raptors should be giving the Magic as many open looks as they want from the outside.

I lean this way too. I just hate the early start for an over.

gl

This year the early start trend that was very strong last year, suddenly has no meaning and I think that Over was as much as Under in early games, if not more...

Have to stay off this one. This situation has come up twice for Orlando and has been a under both times. Away before a home game the next day. They have gone over the last 8 times with Dallas who they play tomorrow and over does not agree with the referees in this game. Will watch the total and consider the side. GL

I talked to Betcrimes and his stats also favoured Orlando away and toronto at home.

Orlando has played an early start this year on a Sunday and this is their boxscore:

<table class="s-o" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td>ORL </td> <td align="center"> 22</td> <td align="center"> 27</td> <td align="center"> 29</td> <td align="center"> 24</td> <td align="center"> 102 </td> <td bordercolor="#CADAFF" align="center"> 187.5</td> <td align="center"> Over: 210 </td> </tr> <tr> <td> TOR </td> <td align="center"> 34</td> <td align="center"> 22</td> <td align="center"> 21</td> <td align="center"> 31</td> <td align="center"> 108 </td> <td align="center"> 7.5</td> <td align="center"> Cover: +13.5 </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Toronto beat them SU up as a homedog last time they played. Toronto could also be the team they meet in the first round of the play-offs this year. This game should mean more to Van Gundy than a home game vs. dallas. Its Superbowl day, but in Canada it is Sunday. THe crowd will be out in full support, especially for JO. If he brings any energy over from last game, we could have ourselves a doozy.

Also looking at Toronto 1Q and the Over.

T-dot, Toronto is 6-1 over off an upset loss as a favorite but Orlando is 6-2 under on 2 days rest. Javie in this range I think is 3-10 under as a referee. This is just a tough game to judge. In those 2 games before Orlando won by a little at Indiana in OT and lost su at the Grizz. A lot of confusion here. What ever you do i hope it wins. Made a small bet on Toronto plus 6 just riding the sandwich aspect coupled with them off 2 non covers.:cheers:

Last edited:
Toronto also had probably one of their worst offensive games last week, so theyll be looking to get off to a good start.

Over 98.5 1H
Raps +1.5 1Q

Dont know whay theline is dropping like a rock, but it wouldnt be the first time that I was on the wrong side of a movement.

You actually saved me some money here because there was a real chance I would have bet it under. Glad you won on it.:tiphat:

WOW what an Over!

I don't remember when I was so close to heart attack in my life...

After HT, I saw the shooting percentage and said to mayself, if they scored 100 points hitting that badly, numbers should even out. Placed 6/10 of my entire bankroll on Over 201.5 points. What a dumb move it was, but thank you Will Solomon. He brought the ULEB Cup to the Holy Land and now brought me some wins. My hero twice already! LOVE this player!

Back