Ranking...the best things in life

s--k

Goodbye to Romance College Football
1. oxygen
2. water
3. college football
4. pussy
5. everything else

Man blow on tits is one of life's greatest accomplishments, as long as they're not BAR's tits

But seriously, that's when I felt like I made it

Man blow on tits is one of life's greatest accomplishments, as long as they're not BAR's tits

Lmao at the BAR comment. Snorting blow off any chicks body parts is the shit

Pussy is overrated !

We just need to start from scratch with you

You been in the wrong pussies my friend!

It takes being in one, to know the wrong one.

There is always either work or sports. Or friends and drugs. No room for pussy there.

Priorities

Pussy goes incredibly well with drugs!!

Which drugs? ;)
Lol. My thoughts exactly. Like King Kong on da opiates! Only downside is if I do too many and can't bust no matter how much I beat it up or where I stick it!!

Yup, happened to a friend of mine years ago.
Blow was great but not for pussy, kinda oppo

This guy knows whats up. And what won't be 'up' if you are doin that shit.

I got some smaller size Philly Mick tits yo.

Isn't BAR a guy?

I think so.

Wait but BAR is a guy right?

Just checked, yup.
Just wish he/she was here to play ball

Figured you were passed out brother.

He doesn't like to be disturbed in his sleep

No he does not. Hence why I asked my wife for my own bedroom. That got denied. I sneak out though across the hall once in awhile and 'sprawl' out.

1. Pussy. 2. Sunsets. 3. Walks on the Beach. 4. Facials 5. Making someone smile each day 6. Morning blowjobs 7. Manhattans 8. Birdie 18th hole 9. Naps. 10. Remembering the glory days of CFB/NCAA Hoops/ NBA /NFL

When y'all have kids trust me your top 5/10 will change

1. Pussy. 2. Sunsets. 3. Walks on the Beach. 4. Facials 5. Making someone smile each day 6. Morning blowjobs 7. Manhattans 8. Birdie 18th hole 9. Naps. 10. Remembering the glory days of CFB/NCAA Hoops/ NBA /NFL
Fuckin knew you'd put facials in there

1. Sex
2. Sleep
3. Eating
4. Time with friends and family
5. Reruns of college football from 15 years ago

When y'all have kids trust me your top 5/10 will change

Ugh but doesn't that usually require getting married and doing dirty things? Plus kids, meh, I honestly don't get the hype, i've met the little sister of a few friends of mine, and god teenage girls say stupid shit, I get the natural impulse to feel bonded with kid but couldn't imagine living with that tbh.

Usually arrives right after sex (or during for whoever I am with) .... so there is the added benefit of sex aiding sleep activity. :)
Well it helps, just a matter of how much it costs

Ugh but doesn't that usually require getting married and doing dirty things? Plus kids, meh, I honestly don't get the hype, i've met the little sister of a few friends of mine, and god teenage girls say stupid shit, I get the natural impulse to feel bonded with kid but couldn't imagine living with that tbh.
I have 3 boys. Trust me the bond is unreal

Back