Rangers say Ciao

I will say this; if Drury hires the Rangers AHL coach who is completely incompetent he will be fired after next season so I almost want it to happen.

Chris Drury being the trash that he is fired the Rangers trainer who has been there for almost 30 years. Fuck Dolan, Drury. and Sather.

Chris Drury being the trash that he is fired the Rangers trainer who has been there for almost 30 years. Fuck Dolan, Drury. and Sather.
Sounds like Drury sniffed out the problem they’ve had in the dressing room since the 95 season.

Great response but it can be countered. Patrick Roy would be an out of the box swing for the fences vs hiring the ultimate retread Laviolette who won't do anything different than the last loser Gallant. So yes I am serious about hiring Roy and could also get behind Mike Sullivan even if he isn't my first choice.

You do have the wrong impression of me since I grew up in Brooklyn and went to the same high school (Lincoln) as Stephon Marbury which isn't exactly known as a well to do area. Sorry again about the Rangers future bet but we got screwed by Shesterkin having a top 5 all time season. Congrats on the easy Vegas bet last night.

Hynes who was just fired by Nashville for being incometent was teammates with Drury so of course he's now a possibility. Drury is such a dunce.

Back