Randy Moss Thread

GangstaTalkRight

All 4 games over 100 yards receiving this guy is so good. I remember how last year everyone had forgotten about him and thought he was done.
Did the pats really get him for a mid round draft Pick?

On another note, I will stay on the Pats all season long

i dunno what was dumber move ... this or sd fire marty after he went 14-2 and lost as 4 pt fav to ne in playoffs.

It wasnt about the pick, Kiffin just wanted him gone. Raiders could have got a better pick from the packers but Randy would have took a pay cut so Green Bay said no. Randy wanted to go to the Pats, Raiders were fucked he had no value.

Im glad he's gone fuck him. I cant wait till the Raiders play the pats again sometime. Hopefully its in the playoffs and the raiders can get revenge for the tuck rule game.

the last pass completion to Moss for the TD screwed me on a $1000 props ticket...needed under 8.5 receptions.

It wasnt about the pick, Kiffin just wanted him gone. Raiders could have got a better pick from the packers but Randy would have took a pay cut so Green Bay said no. Randy wanted to go to the Pats, Raiders were fucked he had no value.

Im glad he's gone fuck him. I cant wait till the Raiders play the pats again sometime. Hopefully its in the playoffs and the raiders can get revenge for the tuck rule game.

Raiders in the playoffs :36_11_6:

Raiders in the playoffs :36_11_6:

You never know...who in the AFC West really stands out as the fave since SD is in complete disarray? The Chiefs with Herm Edwards? The Broncos with Cutler? If the Raiders continue with their commitment in their running game (2nd in the league), they have as good a shot to win the division as anyone else.

the last pass completion to Moss for the TD screwed me on a $1000 props ticket...needed under 8.5 receptions.

Ouch. Sorry bout the bad beat, I had him catching 7 for 105, but not for anything with 3 zeros after it.

And Gangsta, Im with you all season long!

I cant wait till the Raiders play the pats again sometime. Hopefully its in the playoffs and the raiders can get revenge for the tuck rule game.

I remember that game, and I agree Oakland got screwed. But if you want your Raiders to get revenge on the Patriots, you better wait about a half decade or so. because there is not a shot in hell the Raiders would get revenge anytime soon.

ouch Flava! I cannot believe the pats continued to throw when they had the game in hand. I was praying for Brady to get pounded one time. I thought it was coming when the DE got his hand on the ball/arm. I just don't get it. You've got to much to lose, the bungles couldn't have stopped three straight runs at any point in the 4th.

Randy Moss was a selfish pussy when he played for the Raiders. The guy can't take losing, and when they do, he quits. He did the same thing in Minnesota. Remember that playoff game in Minnesota when they were losing, and he started squirting the ref with his water bottle? What a pussy.
But yeah he'll be fine with the Pats cus they win.

Back