Randy Carlyle Fired

gsro

Give me the NHL, or give me death
Just got a message from TSN, but apparently the leafs fired the head coach....

:clappy:

wanted him out for a while now... their shooting percentage masks a really shitty system overall , wasnt right for the group

:clappy:

wanted him out for a while now... their shooting percentage masks a really shitty system overall , wasnt right for the group

some real, real bad trends that this team developed under him...looks like it's Horachek's to lose

i know most leaf fans want Babcock, but with mid season firing they'd have to wait until July 1 and pretty much would need to decide if they are still trying to go deep in playoffs or not..bab is a pipe dream at this point.

Its one of those things that was going to happen by the end of the year anyway.

I dont blame Randy at all. The issue is Randy runs a certain type of System with certain types of players and then the Leafs Front Office want to run a complete different system with different types of players. You either let Randy do what he wants to do or get a new coach to do what you want to do.

Randy wanted Kessel and company to block shots for defense... good luck with that

Also good luck to Nonis unloading a 3/4 D man with 7 years and 7 mil per...

It'll be best to wait to the end of the season IMO

Phil had some words today with Feschuk, lol

Randy wanted Kessel and company to block shots for defense... good luck with that

Also good luck to Nonis unloading a 3/4 D man with 7 years and 7 mil per...

It'll be best to wait to the end of the season IMO

Phil had some words today with Feschuk, lol
it sets up well with Horachek there i guess... he has HC experience...so leafs give HOrachek the go around like he's auditioning and if babcock is available they dump the truck on him?

it sets up well with Horachek there i guess... he has HC experience...so leafs give HOrachek the go around like he's auditioning and if babcock is available they dump the truck on him?

Personally, I don't think he's the guy either, I don't know who is but after the season they'd have a much better idea of where the team is personnel wise, and system wise, and of course what coaches are on the market.

Its such a weird team because Lines 1 & 2 are finesse and Lines 3 & 4 are the tough nitty gritty team.

They wasted every bit of value Gardnier ever had so nobody wants him anymore

Personally, I don't think he's the guy either, I don't know who is but after the season they'd have a much better idea of where the team is personnel wise, and system wise, and of course what coaches are on the market.

Its such a weird team because Lines 1 & 2 are finesse and Lines 3 & 4 are the tough nitty gritty team.

They wasted every bit of value Gardnier ever had so nobody wants him anymore
was just coming in here to say that the leafs don't have an identity...one week they win with finesse the next they are winning with grit...

Gardiner is still salvageable, he wasn't working under Carlyle just gotta let the kid play

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LvpY3i-UcCg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'd take Gardiner any day of the fucking week, problem you guys have is him, Franson, and Reilly are the only good d men

I wouldnt hire a coach now, wait until end of year, if anything I would start the tank now, new lottery odds come in to effect this year and you guys should easily finish bottom 5 this year

Back