Rams v Cardinals MNF.

skanless13

Fly, Eagles, Fly!
Line seems a little low with how bad Rams have been playing. Is this a similar spot as far as level of must-win as the Buff/TB game? Something is telling me bet Rams but haven’t pulled the trigger yet. What are you all thinking?

First glance when lines came out I said AZ. Like what am I missing? I feel like the Rams are this team that gets so much respect by the books but what have they showed us whereas AZ just keeps winning with or without their guys? Just hoping it’s not a trap but a win over the jags isn’t gonna convince me the rams aren’t the team we saw the month prior to that

I feel like Rams are now much worse than they were the 1st meeting so dunno how the hell you bet them? Woods gone, Henderson out, they have lost their identity and feels like cards are just getting healthy again. Of course it would be so nfl for lambs to win this game but it zona for me, unless I can find some props I like better!

As creative as McVay can be, he’s become very predictable on offense. Last week he finally made the running game a priority. Rams pundits were saying Rams weren't good at running the ball. Nonsense. They weren’t committed to running it. Against the Packers opening drive the Rams ran it for 5 yards and then ran it for 7. Next 4 plays were Pass, Pass, Pass, Punt.
When the Rams are going at an elite level they’re running the ball 30+ times. They weren’t getting to 20 carries at times. Prior to their last meeting, McVay was unbeaten vs Arizona. Main reason was the Rams dline was beating up the Cardinals oline and the QB play for Arizona was usually awful. All that change the last game. Donald was contained and Murray was flawless. AJ Green was a big problem vs Rams 3rd DB, Long. I feel this game will again come down to the Rams dline vs Cardinals oline and the Rams ability to run the ball and keep Murray off the field. No way would i be on the Rams tonight with any confidence. GL

As creative as McVay can be, he’s become very predictable on offense. Last week he finally made the running game a priority. Rams pundits were saying Rams weren't good at running the ball. Nonsense. They weren’t committed to running it. Against the Packers opening drive the Rams ran it for 5 yards and then ran it for 7. Next 4 plays were Pass, Pass, Pass, Punt.
When the Rams are going at an elite level they’re running the ball 30+ times. They weren’t getting to 20 carries at times. Prior to their last meeting, McVay was unbeaten vs Arizona. Main reason was the Rams dline was beating up the Cardinals oline and the QB play for Arizona was usually awful. All that change the last game. Donald was contained and Murray was flawless. AJ Green was a big problem vs Rams 3rd DB, Long. I feel this game will again come down to the Rams dline vs Cardinals oline and the Rams ability to run the ball and keep Murray off the field. No way would i be on the Rams tonight with any confidence. GL
Basically, liking the Rams = under?

Basically, liking the Rams = under?
Possibly. What I’m liking more is Arizona team total under 27.5. I really have to believe McVay is transitioning more to the running game tonight. Sony Michal made life a lot easier and the game much shorter last week. McVay has to keep Murray off the field and it also is protecting Stanford who’s been battling some back issues.

Awful game to bet Cards given the numbers

Rams tt under is my play, posted that...not sure they sniff the EZ let alone twice

Jalen Ramsey and Tyler Higbee last minute adds to the COVID list.

Big blow to the Rams D schemes as Ramsey was likely going to shadow Nuk. Now they have to scheme up some alternatives on gameday.

It's a division game on Monday night and the home team is laying a FG or less.

You play the short dog plus the points.

Don't think I've seen a small home fave cover in this spot in the last 10 years.

It's a division game on Monday night and the home team is laying a FG or less.

You play the short dog plus the points.

Don't think I've seen a small home fave cover in this spot in the last 10 years.
Spot was nice before the Ramsey news. I don’t see how the Rams possible defend without him?

I remember seeing Rams when leading at halftime ( the HC ), having a great record, regarding winning the game SU.
That’s why I like Arizona -.5 first Half

Back