Rams Preseason

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
I’ve mentioned this before but the Rams don’t play anyone important in preseason. They do have depth however. Do any of the top rookies like Corum play? Maybe a series or 2 to get their feet wet like Puka did last season but that’s it. Haven’t heard the QB rotation but can’t see Jimmy G part of it.
Rams oline has 3 injuries already so we might be looking at 3rd string guys getting the majority of the snaps with the backups on the sidelines. We need to see what Dallas is doing but Rams +4 at home is an interesting line already. More to come.

Tracking this thread.

Rams Lions NFC ship plzzzz
Would be sweet if we could get others who track their teams closely like I do, and give us an update on them.
I’ve always felt there’s money to be made in the preseason. I’m seeing veteran quality depth in the QB department so we might be having higher scoring than usual.

Cowboys likely won't play their starters in the opener, and they have little veteran depth. Their one veteran position is QB though, with Cooper Rush and Trey Lance battling for the #2 spot. With Zimmer back the Cowboys defensive system will be different, may lead to some mistakes in preseason. Dallas usually doesn't play to win in the preseason.

Jimmy G will not be playing. Looks like a big dosage of Stetson Bennett which is what Rams did last year minus Brett Rypien. Rams backup oline struggled vs the Chargers one’s. I really don’t see anything either way so far for this game vs Dallas.

Are you high on the Rams this season? I think they have a shot at winning the NFC West.
Already took them to win over 8.5. They’re battling some early injuries on the oline. 3 olinemen out but should be ready by the opener. Puka is out also but should be ready in September. Running game should be good with the addition of Corum.
Very young defense that might have landed a special talent with Jared Verse. Rams DB room is much improved. They won 10 last year and think they’re much better this season.

Already took them to win over 8.5. They’re battling some early injuries on the oline. 3 olinemen out but should be ready by the opener. Puka is out also but should be ready in September. Running game should be good with the addition of Corum.
Very young defense that might have landed a special talent with Jared Verse. Rams DB room is much improved. They won 10 last year and think they’re much better this season.
Agree here.

Very excited about this squad.

SNF to start the year is just a beauty.

Is it Stetson the entire game again?
I’m waiting to hear the press conference after today’s workout. They’re definitely not playing Jimmy G and obviously Stafford. The 4th guy might not be good enough to play. He hasn’t sniffed the field. I’ll keep everyone posted.

Back