Rams at Ravens Value

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
Rams are basically doing what they did in week 17. None of the main starters are playing. As a matter of fact, they showed up in Baltimore on Monday where the starters got all their work. Baltimore has already played which is another huge advantage. They're at home while the Rams players have made it clear its hot and humid.
Ravens ML is where I see tremendous value in this game. Rams not interested in this one.

Rams will play QB Mannion and then 2 no name QBs. Perez is a QB I'm looking forward to seeing. He's a slinger so he'll try and make this team by taking chances every time he throws. From everything I heard from McVay, they're running standard plays to evaluate. He's already telling us he wanted more out of the scrimmages with little risk then they want out of Thursdays game.
Baltimore should be way more ready for tomorrow's game and probably giving Flacco reps. I expect to see RG3 and LJ to scramble throw more to the TE's over the top. Rams new LBs were getting beat often by this yesterday.

I was told when it comes to preseason you must have reasons to bet on a team and reasons to bet against the opposing team. If that fits you have a play. I agree with you take and feel that this game would fit this model. Not getting any bargains at -3 though.

The Ravens starters didn’t play (nor did the Bears) last week so that angle doesn’t really work. Now one that may is takingBalt and Chicago 2h since those players did get action last week.

The Ravens starters didn’t play (nor did the Bears) last week so that angle doesn’t really work. Now one that may is takingBalt and Chicago 2h since those players did get action last week.
I'm looking at it as the Ravens starters are playing and the Rams starters aren't also. The depth and their experience will favor Ravens also by playing last week. Ravens at home in the hot humidity is a huge factor IMO.
Looks to me McVay conditioned these guys good in their scrimmages to minimize injury risk. He said it himself. Tonight will be about standard stuff just to evaluate ability. He doesn't want confusion mentally which would hinder evaluating the abilities. Personally, unless Baltimore QBs shit the bed, this looks to be a blowout to me. Just a hunch.

Nothing new but Goff definitely out which means the whole starting left side and center are out.
Rams might stink up the joint offensively.

I'll need to hear McVay next week but I gotta believe he's gonna wanna win vs Gruden at the preseason home opener. Hoping line is 3 or less. He really gave away this weeks plan. Hoping for the same next week.

Thanks guys. If something stands out I'll share it.
McVay won his NFC West title on Christmas eve last year. He let off the peddle vs SF in week 17. They came out flat in the playoffs and lost. He let off the peddle tonight. I have to believe, home game, John Gruden and Raiders will add a little juice for them to put a thumping on. We came away healthy after this week so we'll see. They looked horrible tonight.

Back