GB +.5 (2 units) :D
Colts/Pats Over 27.5 (1 unit) :(
Dallas +.5 (7 units) :D
Over 9.5 (-120) (1 unit) :D

1 unit each.

:shake:

Last edited:
Sport - thanks, bro. Good luck to ya.

Not gonna lie, I'm probably going to just tail the shit out of Rex tomorrow.

Adding:

Philly +3 (even) (1 unit)

Ramble...good luck today

Where is the quote in your signature from?

Charles Manson :36_11_6:

Seriously, it is. Look him up on YouTube. The quote is from an interview he did. The guy is smart as hell, but operates on a different plane of being that the rest of us. He is fucking hilarious, if you listen to him, but obvioulsy a lunatic. :shake:

BODOG DONE FUCKED UP.

Indianapolis Colts +13.5
Philadelphia Eagles +10.5 (4 units)

Was checking around for lines, and found the Eagles +3.5 and Colts +6.5 at Bodog, for anyone that is interested in great dog lines and this spectacular teaser that I have above. That is free money.

BODOG DONE FUCKED UP.

Indianapolis Colts +13.5
Philadelphia Eagles +10.5 (4 units)

Was checking around for lines, and found the Eagles +3.5 and Colts +6.5 at Bodog, for anyone that is interested in great dog lines and this spectacular teaser that I have above. That is free money.

just put some money in bodog yesterday ... got indy +13.5 and over 50.5 ... good luck with yours ...:cheers:

nice call on that GB 2H.. :smiley_acbe:

About the only good call I made this morning. And I didn't even make it - I tailed Fondy's ass! Lol. I'll take it though.

Great job yourself this morning. Time for you to lose a game today, as I am on the Colts! :smiley_acbe:

damn i knew i shouldnt have took the over with that teaser ... but i do have indy moneyline and plus 7!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

Adding:

2nd H Over 17.5 for 1 unit.

Really no value in this line, I just honestly think they both get two td's a piece in the second haf.

Adding:

Eagles ML +165 (Bodog)

Love the Eagles at this price, got 'em at +10.5 to close out my posted teaaser. :shake:

Well, I tailed Rex pretty much on that Eagles pick, even teased 7 it was the WRONG FUCKIN PLAY. Last time I do that - it's my fault.

Dallas +.5 2nd H (7 units)

Doing this to somehow hedge my huge teaser action. I'll only lose a little overall on this game if Dallas wins the 2nd H.

If Eagles win the 2nd H by exactly a FG, I am going to lose BIG.

Saved myself from a miserable day with Dallas 2nd H.....

5-7-1 today -2.2 units

21-16-1 +14.25 units

Back