Ramble's Wednesday NBA Totals System

RambleOn

The Law of Winning
Another 2-1 night last night posted, going 1-0 on the 3* pick and making those 2-0 and the only ones I have put money on.

I am definitely seeing some trends start to emerge, and my hopes are really up for this system.

If I take out the totals that are only 1% or 2% off the posted total, and the 2* that I posted the first day, when I only had 3/4 of the data I needed (it was a loser), then this system is ...

3-0 on 1*'s and 2-0 on 3*s for a total of 5-0 +9 units.

Even with the bounds not set, it still hit at 4-3 +2.7 units.

It's time to get this thing in full swing.......

Out of all the games, only enough info for two totals......

3* Pistons/GSW Over 207

Pistons: 126
Golden St: 104 (23 points, 11%)

1* Seattle/Miami Under 191

(5 pts, 3%)

:shake:

Last edited:
Haven't locked in the number yet, I meant to say that. Just put the opening number in for purposes of seeing how far my line was off.

Will post the exact number I get tomorrow. :shake: Sorry for the confusion.

Hope the system works out this year Ramble. I've been reading your threads daily and it seems to be working so far. Over line on Detroit moved a couple points tonight, so hopefully you're on the right side. GL

Hope the system works out this year Ramble. I've been reading your threads daily and it seems to be working so far. Over line on Detroit moved a couple points tonight, so hopefully you're on the right side. GL

Went back and looked and it is actually 6-0 +10 units without the 1% plays there, but including the 2% plays.

Over looks like the right side, and I'm glad Mob Boss's prediction is almost dead on what mine is.

Added Seattle/Miami.

Good luck tonight guys.

I'm glad to see YOU on it. This program I created has been $$ in the past, and is already 2-0 on these 3*'s. Let's make it 3-0!

oh yea good luck tonight ... ill be on it ... :cheers:

actually i just looked ... would you take 211.5??? i might just watch???

Buying out of the 1* with Seattle/Miami Over 2nd H....

Trying to decide if I will keep track of buyouts or not, and factor them into the systems success. I guess I will.

For now, just know that I did.

Back