Ramble's Tuesday MLB - Done with 2nd Year!

RambleOn

The Law of Winning
Just finished my last law exam of my 2nd year!! :cheers: It is damn good to be finished until August - got a job at a law firm this summer so everything is good at this point! Getting absolutely shit-canned tonight!:cheers:

MLB YTD: 2-1 (+1 UNIT)

Dodgers -130 (Hendrickson)

Marlins are only 2-7 against LHP's and are only 1-4 their last 5. Looks like a good spot to back Hendrickson (2-0, 1.08 ERA), when the Florida bats have been silent as of late (2 runs the last two games). The oddsmakers have these two teams pegged: Dodgers are 13-6 as favorites, while the Marlins are 3-12 (Yes, 3-12), as dogs this year. 2 unit play as I think this is a really good spot. :shake:

Good luck guys.

Congrats on finishing your second year. I will be studying my ass off until around 8, at which point I should be joining you to watch some games and of course, GET WASTED!

Oh and yea I am on LA tonight too ... I took them last night for ML (easy win) and for the series too!

You know we still have that handle of makers and a liter of crown in the kitchen ... and I bought a 30 pack of beer for cinco de mayo that we never made it back home to drink!!! Wastedville at the Ridgewood House!

Back