Ramble's NFL GOY

RambleOn

The Law of Winning
NFL: 23-16-2 (+17.25 units)

Looks like Philly beat me to the punch here, but I'm all over this one.....

New England -21 (-130) (6 units) (BM)
New England -21 (-110) (8 units) (local)
New England -24 (-110) (4 units) (local)

New England -15/Over 43 (3 units) (BM)

Will be adding more to this probably as the week progresses. I don't need to tell anyone about this game because they should already know. Pats are on a mission and we all know it, they are going to literally kick the shit out of the Eagles.

:smiley_acbe:

Last edited:
Toronot - you're exactly right, bro.

Just called a buddy of mine, and his local still had the line at 21, but had already added with my local at -24.......!

So......

Pats -21 (-110) (8 units)
Pats -24 (-110) (4 units)

Let's do this!

Are you serious Renew? I mean I can see for the value players why a play on Eagles +24 or more is warranted, I just can't do it.

How much does Bator have on it?

i see he has 5,500 on +17 1H eagles

10,000 on +25 eagles i believe

2,300 to win 2,000 on +7.5 1Q

don't know the odds he has on the game or half play

Is there a special reason, or just because of value?

NE is not a normal team, they go for it on 4th down up 45 pts, they run up the scores, they stomp everyone. You can't hope for a let down from then, all you can hope for is for Philly to play a perfect game. Without their starting QB or Safety, that is impossible, IMO. :shake:

no idea about his reasoning, someone else posted his pick and he just dropped into the thread to say what he was betting

i agree completely with your reasoning though. only thing feeley does for the eagles is probably give them a chance to control the clock better, atleast to me. just cant see them keeping up.

i think most of covers is tailing Bator since hes on the eagles ha

Well, let's keep in mind that the majority of Covers would lay points with an Icelandic dog sled team if Bator told them to.

GL Ramble, on it as well. :shake:

Thanks so much, Satyr. :shake:

It's funny. I took -24 with my local earlier. On a whim, I called my buddy, who's local had it at -21 still for some strange reason.

Had to hammer it some more! :shake:

Took Eagles +14.5 for 4 units on Bodog.

That Makes them +17.5 for the game. If they don't cover that, I have a damn good chance of at least pushing my NE bet, as long as NE doesn't win by 20, with 2 TD's and a FG in the second half. :shake:

Back