Ramble's MLB Totals: Wednesday (16-0)

RambleOn

The Law of Winning
Running Total: 16-11-2
Chase System Overall: 16-0 +18.5 units (1 series pending)

(2/3): Dodgers @ Reds OVER 9 (2.6/2.6)

Juice is against me, but I guess thats a good thing. Let's hope to get it done today, had a bad feeling about this series when I started. :shake:

$$$$ - Nice stat. These pitchers are also 20-10 to the OVER the last 30 combined starts. We should get this.

Zigiss - so is everyone else in the free world. Line is +105/-125 O/U now. I am happy to be in the minority.

Again, things look good for the over again.

<TABLE class=data cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR><TD class=datahl2b>Last 3</TD><TD class=datahl2b>W-L</TD><TD class=datahl2b>Tm W-L</TD><TD class=datahl2b>IP</TD><TD class=datahl2b>H</TD><TD class=datahl2b>WHIP</TD><TD class=datahl2b>ERA</TD><TD class=datahl2b>AF</TD><TD class=datahl2b>AA</TD><TD class=datahl2b>OU</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>Brett Tomko (R)
Phil Dumatrait (R)</TD><TD class=datacell>0-2
0-1</TD><TD class=datacell>0-3
0-1</TD><TD class=datacell>17.0
3.1</TD><TD class=datacell>17
8</TD><TD class=datacell>1.47
3.30</TD><TD class=datacell>4.24
16.20</TD><TD class=datacell>1.7
3.0</TD><TD class=datacell>4.7
7.0</TD><TD class=datacell>0-3
1-0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hey guys -

Internet was cut off at midnight last night for non-payment of my bill, a whopping fuckin $36.56. Anyway, was not able to get on the internet to check the line or bet the game. Would have missed it either way, didn't get up today until late. Anyhow, looks like the game is 4-4 in the Bottom of the 9th right now. If it loses, will update the record to 16-1, minus the 3.6 units lost on the first two games.

I knew I was worried about this series for a good reason!

Back