Ramble's MLB Totals: Friday (10-0)

RambleOn

The Law of Winning
Running Total: 10-7-2
Chase System Overall: 10-0 (+11 units)

Hit my first Game 3 yesterday. It was a nailbiter, but alas, a winner. I am up 11 units now - in my drunken state when I put the bet in, I bet to win 2 units overall on the series. Should have bet to win 4.62 yesterday, but bet to win 5.62. Hence, 11 units in 10 series.

Time to press onward, with a couple new ones:

(1/3): Texas @ Toronto UNDER 8.5 (1.1/1)

Last 10: UNDER is 7-3
Last 20: UNDER is 12-7-1
Largest OVER streak is 3 games, but it was in 2004

(1/3): La Angels @ Oakland UNDER 9 (1.1/1)

Last 10: UNDER is 7-3
Last 20: UNDER is 15-5
Largest OVER streak is 2 games

Hope it continues. Thanks to everyone for all of the well-wishes. Let's hope the winning continues. :shake:

why didn't you play the thursday game for LAA and oak... just curious been watching what ur doin

Yah - I think that's a wups there.................it looks like an under thus far as well............

Nice job with this so far Ramble..........:cheers:

son of a bitch......

Didn't realize that the series started Thursday, thanks for pointing that out, Boss. Guess it'll give me an edge, still have three games to hit an UNDER, and maybe its out of their system.

Thanks for paying attention. :shake:

Fuck man.

Okay, if the game tonight goes OVER, it's still a play. If the game tonight goes UNDER, I'm scratching it.

:shake:

Game went OVER. Will be a play tomorrow. This is a little different, but the trends are still there, so I am gonna try it.

GL today Ramble.
I followed your system the last 3 series for the first time. Sad to say I could only get Cards U9 YD which pushed which gave me an overall loss, :moose:but no worries, that's what I get for only having one book. LOL
I'm going to go with it again this weekend.:cheers:

ramble, why don't you like the SF/SD series? I know that the Over/Under is 9/11, but every series has had an under and the last 9 are 7-2 to the under. I am sure that you have a good reason, but just checking.

Thanks,

$$$$

$$$ - To tell you the truth, to play the size playsI want (bigger than 3% of bankroll), I can really only afford to play 1-4 series in any given span. So, I have to make the criteria semi-stringent. If I played every series that had an UNDER OR OVER in every series, then I would be playing way too many. Hope that explains it.

Doogie - I am very sorry about that! Someone else told me the same thing happened to them. That is a flaw in this system, in that if you push on one of the late chases, you are simply SOL - shit out of luck. I have two books online, and have recently found a local as well - the key to this system, because pushes kill you, is getting the best line. I would suggest buying into at least one other book that releases lines early if you plan of making money. Hope it works out for ya!

Back