Ramble's Friday NBA Totals

RambleOn

The Law of Winning
5-1 +6.8 units

Charlotte: 98
Knicks: 112
Total: 210 (12.5 points over the posted total of 197.5)

This total is currently -113 at Pinny. Get it quick.

This is a 2* play on the Bobcats/Knicks Over 197.5

-------------------------------------------------------------

Dallas: 91
Indiana: 87
Total: 178 (9 points under the posted total of 187)

This is a 1* play on the Mavericks/Pacers Under 187.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hope we keep this up, guys. :shake:

Last edited:
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Ramble, on that Bobcats over, good luck!</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I like the over but thouht i was going to play it in the first half. Serious adjustment by 5 dimes as the first half is 103 so I guess I will play for the game. GL

The system only spit out 12.5 pts over the total? :D

Are you sure?

Great job man! I woke up late and only had over96.5 2nd half, thanks again for that great hit :)

just wondering why I hit 8 in a row and get very few responses and this guy is 5-1 and gets 15. No big deal just odd to me. But nice hit good job

Ragingstorm said:
just wondering why I hit 8 in a row and get very few responses and this guy is 5-1 and gets 15. No big deal just odd to me. But nice hit good job

Haven't seen you here. Only at Covers. Maybe that's why.
Glad to see you anyway and look forward to seeing your posts in the future!!!:cheers:

raging, you might try putting up a picture of a chick in her underwear as your avatar...

an_wink.gif

Back