Ramble's Fade Strategy

RambleOn

The Law of Winning
Have been debating on when to try this strategy out, and am doing this simply for my own entertainment. I'm betting so little on these that it barely even counts as money.

I'm using a certain forum, and am going to fade posters who have posted a couple winners so far, and are due for a loser. Or, I'll fade a guy that simply looks like he doesn't know what he is doing. Most of the time, the bets will be on a favorite I'm guessing so I'll probably be on dogs mostly. If the poster on any given day wins, I will double my bet and fade him again until he loses.

Today's Bet:

Overall: 0-0-0

Florida +180 (1 unit to win 1.8 units)

Some of these I may not even bet, like I said, this is mainly for testing purposes to see if I can fade bad posters and do it in a chase fashion.

:tiphat:

I like this idea. I never had the discipline to wait for a good capper to drop a few, but if an average capper hits 52%, what does that number become following a loss?

A good example --> BAR went cold a few week back, and when he put 8 units on the line last night I was on it for double that.

Thanks Johnci-

Like I said this is mainly for entertainment and to test the theory that you can fade a person and win money. A lot of people talk about fading themselves, but what about fading others. We all know the odds are MUCH greater for someone going 0-10 than 10-0. It just happens that way, and we all know it. Let's see what happens.

We all know the odds are MUCH greater for someone going 0-10 than 10-0. It just happens that way, and we all know it.

Well maybe you know it...if you play with value the statement above is completely wrong..I mean if you have greater odds of goin 0-10 in spread plays than going 10-0 that means that a coin can beat you and so you should stop betting right now I think..
IF, and I repeat IF, you are able to find value in odds you play you have better odds for going 10-0 than 0-10..math tells it..

Floppy - my point is that people lose over the long run, except about 2% of gamblers. That is a fact.

Thanks TorontoMike!

1-0 +1.8 units to start

This particular poster was 2-0 to start, so now he is 2-1. I will now look for another poster due for a loss. Will post from now on in my totals thread.

Back