Mr. Incredible?
Great week last week 7-3 +$220.00 +8.8 units

Already have to get some action in, but the rest is still under consideration

1 unit plays
Washington -7 -120 - Horseshit
NY Giants TT O24.5 -110
Minny +9 +100 - Crap

2 unit plays
TB ML +120 - wanted to get some ML action while I still could. Spread is +2 from local.
Pitt -3.5 -105 - Bullshit
Indy TT O24 -110
Indy/Jax Total Sacks O4 -105

Leans
Vikings +10
Minny/Dal U47
Dolphins +17 - I might bite...then again, I can see NE covering this
TB/Det O44.5
KC +3 - it is vs Da Raidahhs
Jets +6
Colts -3 - How many fucking home dogs can we get on MNF??

BOL in Week 7 everyone :cheers:

Damnit...F...F...F!!! Fucking choke jobs!

3 - 4 -$35.00 -1.40 units

Well, at least I can still pick a prop bet

Last edited:
both those totals stood out to me - I was liking the U in Dallas, but cowboys might be able to pass at will...and the Under in Detroit, but does Tampa have anyone left on Offense? You don't need much against the Lions, but still...KC, careful....I think I can only play KC at home, imo it sets up for the Chiefs to fall flat on their face and come down a bit, but I don't want to lay any points with the Raiders...just started looking

gl this Sunday

both those totals stood out to me - I was liking the U in Dallas, but cowboys might be able to pass at will...and the Under in Detroit, but does Tampa have anyone left on Offense? You don't need much against the Lions, but still...KC, careful....I think I can only play KC at home, imo it sets up for the Chiefs to fall flat on their face and come down a bit, but I don't want to lay any points with the Raiders...just started looking

gl this Sunday

ToFurkey - Thanks...GL too...I think that Tampa will actually bust out the whoopin stick this weekend. I'm more worried about Detroit getting points on the board. This game could be like their game against Washington. Det D is a leaky dike and Ernest Graham should get some traction this week. I would also expect me to be on some kind of Joey Galloway prop...I can see him getting a deep ball or two.

twoface...thanks bro...as for the Steelers, they are quickly becoming a solid lean for me. I want to look over some props for that game, cause they way Denver has failed to stop the run I love a Willie Parker prop depending on the number...I'd probably play the over on a number under 105 yards rushing...I might even go up to playing O125...I think Willie will have a big day.

Its another home dog on prime time spot, but I'm sure I'll lay the chalk for that one.

:cheers:

BOL Ramble...any thoughts on why you would take AZ in this spot? Does Rattay inspire you? Or is it Warner's belief that the power of prayer will heal him quicker? I think the Washington D will enjoy this game at home. They held the Packers in check on the road. I supposed the only thing IMO that supports AZ is that Washington may be looking ahead to playing @ New England and the ass whopping in store for them there.

Well Warners injury is in his non throwing elbow so he could be back sooner than expected. But I doubt he will play this week.

Arizona has a better than average D. And washington is really beat up on their oline. Campell could be under some heavy pressure this week.

Well Warners injury is in his non throwing elbow so he could be back sooner than expected. But I doubt he will play this week.

Arizona has a better than average D. And washington is really beat up on their oline. Campell could be under some heavy pressure this week.

I guess I should have paid more attention to that EDizzle. I didn't realize it wasn't his throwing arm. The Arizona D is decent, but they have failed to keep anyone under 2 scores. Injury's on the Washington line do concern me, especially since one is their starting center (Rabach), but I think they'll still be able to get it done. The key to Washington covering this line is how well they shut down Arizona's O. IMO I think it will be a serious coup for Arizona if they score more than 10. They will need some big plays from special teams or defense to set up a short field. Otherwise I see lots of punts (assuming Rattay doesn't turn it over).

:cheers:

I agree with the TB play. I was a little surprised to see them as dogs this week. The defense has been playing really well and I can see them giving Det fits. This will definitely be one of my plays this week.

Along with their O-line problems ... if Wade and Heyer are out they might be screwed as they are Jansen's top two backups. I think Rabach will be ready, he's tough as hell and hasn't missed anytime due to injury. The bigger problem might be Shawn Springs being out do to his dad being in a coma. He already left the team. That kills the defense going against Fitz and Boldin (who will play) even if Rattay is passing them the ball.
The Skins defense has been great because of the secondary's coverage, so, I don't know what you can expect if their top CB is out. At this point, as a Skins fan, I'm worried about this game SU.

You've been having a great year though, keep it up. GL.

ATL...thanks for the great info/perspective. I think I'll middle the hell out of this if the line keeps sailing up...I see it at 8.5 right now...maybe if it hits 9+ it will be worth buying out.

SteelBucs...good point...was just looking over the last few years, and he has had his struggles, but also some good games. More often than not, he is under his average.

@ Clev 27 - 109 - 4.0 avg
@ AZ 19 - 37 - 1.9

@ Jax 11 - 20 - 1.8
@ SD (off bye) 14 - 57 - 4.1
@ Atl 20 - 47 - 2.4
@ Oak 22 - 83 - 3.8
@ Cle 16 - 46 - 2.9
@ Bal 10 - 22 - 2.2
@ Car 23 - 132 - 5.7
@ Cin 37 - 134 - 3.6

More of the same with only good games being @ Cle & @ Cin.

I guess I might be on the U prop...the question at hand is:

Can Denver stop the run? They have been torched at home all year.

Rak -

Sorry it took so long to get back. No real reason actually for my play other than Washington looks like the obvious side here. Zona plays absolutely putrid last week and I think they step it up this week for some reason.

Looks like Rabach, Wade, and Kendall are all going to play, and Williams doesn't ever let players play if they don't practice, but he said Springs will start if he's at the game ... I haven't heard if he's there or not. BOL

Well, everything shit the bed this week with one exception...Gotta love getting a Giants TT at anything U28 lately. They put up 4 TD's at will...love it.

Tonight I'm just going to root for Peyton and Co to put up at least 24. I need a good night from Peyton for fantasy purposes and if Harrison can't go, then let it be Gonzalez...actually I could care less...just give me 3TD throws by Peyton and I'm good.

Added
Colts TT O24 -110 2 units

Back