Rak's NCAAF Week 9

BigRaktor

Mr. Incredible?
What an unbelievably shitty ass week...glad I have a short memory (is that a good thing?)

On to this week

1 Unit Plays
Rice +8.5 -110 - I think Rice liked the taste of victory against SoMiss...they have been trying to get it again. Marshall just blows.
Troy -4.5 -110
Hawaii -17 1st H +100
Air Force ML +210
NW +7 2nd H +100
C Fla TT O14 1st H -115

2 Unit Plays
Kansas -2.5 -105 - I'll keep riding this horse...on them in weeks 4, 6, 7, and 8. Trap or not, square or not...I like it!
tOSU -4 -110
BC TT O20 -110
C Fla/SoMiss O57 -110

C Fla TT O27 -115

3 Unit Plays
C Fla ML +140

4 Unit Plays
Utah -6.5 -110 - Gee look at me...another road favorite...will write more below.

ML Dog Plays ($10)
UConn +180
SoCal +140
EMich +200
Rice +300
Rutgers +225

For the week

Sides 8-5 +$242.50 +9.70 units
ML Dogs 2-3 +$8.00 +0.32 units

:cheers:

BOL everyone

Last edited:
Rak, I was at that Marshall game on Sunday. No way in hell that team should be laying that many to anyone.

If one can ascertain whether Rice will get any pressure on Bernie from the defensive line, this one won't be close. If he gets a hint of pressure, he chucks it downfield and hopes Passmore or that tight end is there to catch it.

Here is my other play for tonight. This jumped off the page IMMEDIATELY

BC TT O20 -110

All I have to say is that Matt Ryan is the best QB this team has seen all year. BC knows that they have the #2 stigma hanging over their head...the only way to win this game is to score.

I'm not going to say that BC wins or covers...I learned my lesson last year taking Clemson @ VaTech (HD)...I just think that BC will score at least 20.

Adding

1 unit plays
C Fla ML +140
C Fla TT O14 1st H -115

2 unit plays
C Fla/SoMiss O57 -110
C Fla TT O27 -115

Good luck on Cental Florida. On 'em too bud. :shake:

I like the Under though. Both teams going to try and establish the line of scrimmage - and Southern's D is good at home.

BrarStar - Thanks bro!! Let's watch Central Florida roll it up on them tonight!! :cheers:

Ramble - GL tonight...as for the total, I don't see SoMiss being able to keep points off the board. They haven't played anyone at home this year...Tenn-Martin, SMU aren't worth mentioning...Rice put up 29 on them...Hopefully it goes my way on the total...BOL :cheers:

Central Florida sure did show up for me last night!!! Too bad SoMiss couldn't find the scoreboard more than once in the 2nd H to cover the over.

For the week

Sides 8-5 +$242.50 +9.70 units
ML Dogs 2-3 +$8.00 +0.32 units

Back