Rak's NCAAF Week 6

BigRaktor

Mr. Incredible?
Already taking some of next weeks action through GOY lines.

1 Unit Plays
Marshall/Memphis U59.5 -110
Marshall/Memphis 1st H U30 -110
MichSt -15 -110
CFla -4 -110
FlaAtl TT U16.5 -115
ArkSt -3 -110
tOSU -7 -110
Tulane ML 2nd H +175
Akron/WMich O28.5 2nd H -110

2 Unit plays
Kansas +1
SoMiss -21

Parlay
$25/$65 - Kansas +1, OU -10.5

ML Dogs ($10)
Vandy +300
Tulane +240
OkSt +240
VaTech+205
Texas +400
Iowa +325
Idaho +260
Florida +320
Purdue +250
Kentucky +185

Looking at the matchup for Kansas and KansasSt...I have to base this play PURELY on what I've seen on paper this year. What I see is Kansas absolutely punishing KSt...Kansas gets a bye week to prepare for this game...I'm sure some will say I'm putting the hook in my mouth and even setting it too, but COME ON!! Please let Texas just blow the doors off KSt this week...I might be able to catch +14 w/ KSt for a huge middle.

:cheers:

For the week:
Sides 3 - 5 -$66.25 -2.65 units
ML Dogs 1 - 9 -$69.50 -2.78 units

Last edited:
I will be at the Kansas-Kansas St game and it's going to be nuts. The hatred between these two schools is big. Even us students don't like to go to Lawrence, and KU students don't like coming to Manhattan. Student tickets for this game are already selling for $100 plus. The game is on Fox Sports Net at 11 am so it looks like I'm getting up at 6 am to start tailgating. I literally see this game as a tossup. One thing going for Kstate here is the home team has won the last 4 years. Revenge game for my Wildcats as took a beating last year 20-39 (of which 30 pts were off 6 KSU turnovers). I remember 2 quick turnovers in the last couple minutes of the half turned a close 7 point game going into half, then bam 2 turnovers by Freeman turns it into a 20 point deficit going into the half.

Even though we play @ Texas this week, which I know a lot of people going (but I have a damn wedding)...people are already talking about the KU game instead of Texas.
I will break this game down more next week, and if the line is a pick em...which I see it as...I probably won't play it. Like I said, this game is a tossup (but I am worried and would probably, hate to say it, give a lean to KU)

GG - always good to hear from someone w/ KSU info...I'm certain this is going to be a great game to be at!! My perspective is that Kansas has a steamrollers momentum, while KSU is more like an Escalade...Kansas has annihilated the cupcakes on their schedule, and this will be a test for sure, but they have the benefit of winning last year and would probably love nothing more than to finally break server. KSU will dig in their heels for sure though...should be a great day either way.

Adding on SoMiss -21...I think SoMiss needs to beat up on someone and Rice is showing up at the right time. Both teams w/ shitty ATS trends. A lot of point to lay, but I think SoMiss will come ready to let Fletcher run crazy on Wed night!

Added two plays for tonights card

Marshall/Memphis U59.5 -110
Marshall/Memphis U30 -110 1st H

For those of you that remember these Tuesday night games from last year, they went under at a very high clip. Both of these plays are based on my expectation of a very sloppy first half offensively by both teams.

Last night couldn't have come down any better. 11 drives in the first half, 1 TD, 3 FG's, 5 Punts, 1 INT, and 1 turnover on downs...just what you want to see out of a first half when you're on the under.

Congrats to Memphis backers w/ lines under 3 and Marshall backers over 3.5

Great start to the week 2-0 +$50.00 I needed it!!

Nice job last night Rak. I pushed with Mar +3 but won the 1st half under. Leaning USM -20 but still not sure. GL with the play.

Adding ML Dogs now ($10 each)
Vandy +300
Tulane +240
OkSt +240
VaTech+205
Texas +400
Iowa +325
Idaho +260
Florida +320
Purdue +250

I think that the value for these is just way too high to not take the chance. BOL everyone :cheers:

ATP - Thanks bro...loved that U trend last year
Mags - U2!!

Well, couldn't have been more wrong last night...I supposed it would have helped if I had actually known about SoPiss's injury situation, but I'm stupid and didn't look. On to the rest of the week...BOL everyone

Adding

Tulane ML 2nd H +175 1 unit
Akron/WMich O28.5 2nd H -110 1 unit

Last edited:
Waaaaaaaaaay too much red up top there...another shitty ass week w/ alot of 2nd half meltdowns...on to next week.

Back