Rak's NCAAF Week 5

BigRaktor

Mr. Incredible?
Just started looking over the card...here are my initial plays...leans and any thoughts to follow

:cheers:

1 unit plays ($25)
OU -22 -110
Cinci -13.5 -120 - bought hook
tOSU -23.5 -120 - bought hook
Rutgers -17 -110
Akron +14 -110
Kentucky -23.5 -110
ArkSt -4.5 -110
SoMiss +11 -110
SoMiss/BoisteSt U50 -110
Tulsa -21.5 -110 (F'ed up when putting this in $25 to win $22)
CentFla -22 -110

2 Unit plays
LVille -9 -110

ML Dogs ($10 each)
SFla +260
Temple +230
Cal +220
Bama +135
MichSt +280
ColSt +350
Wazzu +135

I'll add my stupid, lottery, ML parlay now - $10 to win $581.34 - Bama, Fla, MichSt, Tex, Hawaii, OU, Clemson, Rut, tOSU, Wazzu, ASU, Cinci, CFla, UK

Leans that may be plays soon...

Fla -18
PennSt -3
Toledo +1
ECU +10
NCSt +8
Clemson -3
CFla -21

BOL this week everyone :cheers:

Damn bad start to the week...oh well...and a bad finish to the NCAAF Week...fuck that shit

Sides 3 - 9 -$147.50 -5.90 units
ML Dogs 2 - 5 -$2.00 -0.08 units

Last edited:
GL this week Big Rak. I'd probably fade FAU in this spot. I've played their last three games, I'm not sure where I read this, but I heard that Schnellenberger really doesn't put a lot of effort into games he knows he can't win, and puts all of his energy in the Sun Belt games. You can tell that by the 42-6 blowout in Oklahoma State and the good wins against Middle Tennessee State, Minnesota, and North Texas. A road game against Kentucky may be one of these games where FAU just looks forward to next week.

Added

<table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="90%"><tbody><tr class="Tr0"><td align="center">9/29/07 8:00 PM</td><td align="left"> College /Football </td><td align="left"> 179 Ohio State -23½ -120</td><th rowspan="1"> 30/25</th><td align="center"> 9/25/07
12:02 PM</td></tr></tbody></table>Had to buy the hook...at least I can finally get my action in

Last edited:
like it, gl...like a number of the leans as well...except nd, will NEVER bet on them bro....NEVER!

like it, gl...like a number of the leans as well...except nd, will NEVER bet on them bro....NEVER!
Yeah...I'm thinking that one will never find the submit button...just can't find any reason besides the "due" theory.

That card is lookin solid Rak, Im playin the 5dimes lottery this weekend myself :smiley_acbe:
Thank Pokey!! I'll have to check it out...PM me if its not posted.

With you on Akron. Not against any of your plays so far. gl this week BigR
Kyle...Nice to see someone else on the Zips...UConn blew their wad, but I just saw something that freaks me out...Akron is 0-10 since '93 the week after they play KentSt...just as long as they don't lose by more than 2 scores it's all good.

Kyle...Nice to see someone else on the Zips...UConn blew their wad, but I just saw something that freaks me out...Akron is 0-10 since '93 the week after they play KentSt...just as long as they don't lose by more than 2 scores it's all good.

But uconn is 0-5 after a straight up conference win since joining the big east. go zips !<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

<!-- / message --><!-- sig --> But uconn is 0-5 after a straight up conference win since joining the big east. go zips !

I like the sound of that...I do think Akron has a chance to win SU, but we'll see how they play out. BOL this week :cheers:

Added

SoMiss +11 -110 1 unit

I'll actually write some thoughts I'm having on this game. Neither of these teams has really shows us much this year. SoMiss did pull off the road win vs ECU last time out, and BoiseSt did the same hosting Wyoming. BoiseSt has been particularly stout on run D, I will give them that. The bulk of their rushing yards on O though came in their 1st game vs WeberSt. Since then they have only averaged ~120yds/gm. The more I look over this, the more I'm thinking I'll need a unit or two on the under here. Back to my point...If this is a low scoring Thursday night affair, I think it really favors a DD dog in a running battle.

Ok...added the U50 for a unit

Last edited:
SoMiss/BoisteSt U50 -110

Considering this as well Rak. I hope I will be over 50 at game time. BSU rush attack has been very mediocre this year, but they continue to try and ride Ian Johnson. Their defense completely shut down Wyoming for 3.5 quarters last week, and did a pretty decent job at Washington too. So. Piss will run the ball alot, and I expect BSU to do the same. It should keep the game moving along nicely...

metsrp86 - I'm hoping it goes up tonight too...if it climbs I'll probably put another unit or two on it. BoiseSt D has been legit on paper...and SoMiss isn't too shaby. Both of these teams are going to run the ball at least 30 times though. If that happens, that is a good 30 minutes (60 plays x 30 sec each) off the clock. Figure this one will stay close and wind up w/ both teams under 25 points each (maybe I should look at team totals too then??) :cheers:

As a general rule , nationally televised games get late money on overs and on favorites. especially true of manday night football games ... but it also applies to the midweek college games. While I have no lean on that total I would expect it to go up.

I would stay away from team totals, unless you have a good feel who will win the game. I think it will be close BSU win, but at least with the total game under you can win even if one team scores over 30...

Kyle - thanks bro...I agree

metsrp86 - Yeah...I'll just stick to what I have...KISS right!! No point is going too crazy.

Adding these ML dogs ($10 each)

SFla +260
Temple +230
Cal +220
Bama +135
MichSt +280
ColSt +350
Wazzu +135

Since I can't play sys stuff anymore, I will be tracking ML dogs. Going to take those out of the NCAAF plays and track them on their own. :cheers:

Ok...I'll bite...I just can't ignore this one any longer...wish I had -20.5, but hopefully I won't need to worry about it. Adding

Tulsa -21.5 -110 1 unit (F'ed up while putting this in $25 to win $22)

Last edited:
Singlewing's trends got me to pull the trigger on this finally. As long as LaffyTaffy doesn't get some kind of running game going, CFla should be good to go.

CFla -22 -110 1 unit

BoiseSt looked solid at home tonight...SoPiss was just that...pissin down their leg...they looked like they might show up in the 2nd half, but that was just a Moose-cock tease.

And on to ArkySt...WTF...tale of two halves I guess. Just pissed that they pulled of the win and miss a cover by 1/2 a point...guess I should have gotten on it while I could at 3.5 instead of 4.5...just figures that the moose is in the form of a 86 yard fumble return to take a 31-6 halftime lead...only to piss it away in the 2nd half...another tease

On to the rest of the week...good hit BoiseSt players!!

Back