Rak's NCAAF Week 11

BigRaktor

Mr. Incredible?
Jumping in early this week...moved a little cabbage over to 5 Dimes so I can get some early lines.

1 Unit Plays
MdTennySt -13.5 -110 :mad:
CMU/WMU U62 -110 - :mad: - Absolute bullshit...48 point 4th quarter
AF -3 -110 :D - Backing off this one a bit...probably shouldn't...if I'm up I'm sure I'll add more.
WMU TT U28.5 -115 - :mad: - see above!!

2 Unit Plays
Kansas -5.5 -110 :D
ECU -7.5 -110 :mad:
Central Michigan -3 -115 :confused:
ASU -7 -110 :mad: - Thanks for the heads up Mags...stuck in training most of the week
Ohio -3 -110:mad:
LVille TT O24.5 -115:D

4 Unit Plays
BC -6 -110 :mad:

Parlays/Teasers
3 tm parlay - Wash +4, SDSU ML, Baylor/Ok O30 2H - $15/$114 :mad: - Fuck...missed by a FG on Wash...

Leans
FlaAtl -7

Haven't looked over much, but needed to get Kansas and ECU in...

So far this week
3 - 7 - 1 -$233.75 -9.35 units
0 - 1 -$15.00 -0.60 units - Parlays

Last edited:
Liking it so far bro...better pull the trigger soon on ASU if you are going to as it will be over a TD soon.

GL!

Added

CMU/WMU U62 -110 - Should have taken this an hour ago at 64...damnit...forgot all about the Tuesday trend and I love pointing it out.
AF -3 -110 - Backing off this one a bit...probably shouldn't...if I'm up I'm sure I'll add more.
ASU -7 -110 - Thanks for the heads up Mags...stuck in training most of the week

SF - Thanks...BOL to you...think WVU is going to roll on LVille this week? :cheers:

still adding more

WMU TT U28.5 -115 1 unit

I just have to say that I'm extremely pissed at CMU. All you have to do is get ONE stop or ONE first down and sooooo many things work out right. Fucking humps!! Congrats to all WMU players (TrueBlue).

:cheers:

On Ohio with ya and I felt real bad for everyone who got the shit end of the # on the Under. That is just crazy what happened there.

I am on ECU and BC and I like the Kansas side of things, GL this week big-guy

Added

3 tm parlay - Wash +4, SDSU ML, Baylor/Ok O30 2H - $15/$114

:cheers:

I just got done playin golf and I'm drunk as hell...damn it take a while to type...if I didn't correct this shit you all would laugh your asses off!!!

What a fucking horrible week...some unposted stuff helped the acct out, but all in all I'm so pissed from this weekend

Back