Rain in Chargers Pats

rain and 40s makes me think pats win this game. Hoody could be going senile but this still about the biggest coaching mismatch in history. Possibly the greatest coach of all time vs I’d argue maybe the worst coach of all time!

I just heard zappe...I took Under 41 early in the week. Paid zero attention since. Was just looking at weather reports

Probably a dead under if it was nice and sunny. Only way I see points is turnovers. Don’t think Zappe will turn it over. Hebert might.

Expect rain in all the east coast games including the Niners/Eagles game.

9ers aren’t great in down pours. Can’t remember one we’ve won. Lost years ago to Indy at home led by Wentz, crushed in the monsoon in Chicago, barely beat Redskins early in the year a few seasons ago, and lost to the Browns this year with rain!

I actually "like" NE today...but not betting it. Heard this week on whatever I was listening to that Belichek (never remember spelling) has "lost the locker room"

9ers aren’t great in down pours. Can’t remember one we’ve won. Lost years ago to Indy at home led by Wentz, crushed in the monsoon in Chicago, barely beat Redskins early in the year a few seasons ago, and lost to the Browns this year with rain!
I think the rain will be out of the area by the start of the Phil/SF game today.

Rain ending in Philly around 1145. That's huge for the 9ers.

I mean Philly don’t want rain either cause I don’t think they running on niners. Both teams need to throw to score I think. Of course I expect niners passing game to take apart Philly secondary as long they can give purdy time.

Back