Raiders @ kc. Thoughts, Plays, Concerns Inside! Whatcha Thinking CTG!

Divisional dogs were 5-0 ats yesterday. I'd like to take LV here but I can't trust Carr to not throw picks at the wrong time.

Play Over the total in Monday night games featuring a team heading into its bye week. Record: 29-11 since 2009,(posted on VSIN) tho I got 26-12-1 which is dependent on line and somewhere I missed a game.
I made it 52

Copied from my thread

Tonight, “the spot play” is the Raiders. Chiefs go to Tampa and get an emotional win (right,wrong or indifferent, it was for them) and have Buffalo on deck.

With that said, Chiefs D has really been impressive and Raiders D has had major issues stopping KC of late. Other than the 48-9 game last year (I was there. It was worse), Kelce has killed them.

No side

I played

Pacheco over 21.5 rushing (large)
Kelce over 73.5 yards
Moore over 18.5 yards

I think they continue to get Sky Moore involved and Pacheco will get this if he can get 5-6 Carries. Moore will start eating at Hardman’s expense. And at some point they’ll get Hardman back more involved. Part of why when it was Hill and Kelce, it was very tough to know what they’d do with the others. Reid does like to keep everyone happy. Heck, they tried forcing it as best they could to Josh Gordon last year.

Good luck to all.

* these lines have moved but how I see the game hasn’t changed. I think we see a lot of points. Overs on Adams and Waller and under on Jacobs I’d consider but I’m not playing any Raiders.

I Love Numbers...And Trends... Sometimes Good Sometimes Bad, So Take It For What It's Worth...

Chiefs are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games after allowing more than 250 yards passing in their previous game.

Chiefs are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games after allowing more than 30 points in their previous game.

Not sure if I play them yet but a couple reasonable boosts on DK (limited to $50 wagers) are 1Q o9.5 boosted to +100 and CEH anytime TD to +150

Back