Raider Nation 2013 Thread

How on earth they can still name Flynn the starter after what he has done in this preseason is beyond me. I realize that Pryor is not a very good passer but the team seems to rally behind the guy, he is Tebowesque.

Looking over their schedule I see maybe 4 winnable games. I honestly think they will be lucky to win 4-5 games this year.

I originally thought we had a 5-6 win team. Now I'm downgrading them to a 4 win team max. It's gonna be a long year.

Indy -7 week 1 looks like a steal. It'll be around -9 to -10 by game day.

You guys need to start McGloin...He is the only kid on that team that actually has the chance to be an NFL starter.

I originally thought we had a 5-6 win team. Now I'm downgrading them to a 4 win team max. It's gonna be a long year.

Indy -7 week 1 looks like a steal. It'll be around -9 to -10 by game day.

Agree cog, I locked in my first week one bet last night and took the Colts -7. I think they win by double digits.

clowney going to look good in raider black next year

i would love to have the guy on the Raiders and he would fit very well in silver and black but their needs are so much more than one player. I wonder if maybe they will trade the top pick if that's where they ended up to get a larger package of picks.

Well looks like Flynn is not long for this job......

Coach Dennis Allen announced the Raiders have re-opened their starting QB job to competition.
Matt Flynn is gonna lose a gift-wrapped job for the second straight camp. "I think obviously we have to look at it," said Allen. "... Obviously, I thought Terrelle (Pryor) came in and gave us a spark." While Pryor at least gives the Raiders some improvisational threat and chance to compensate for arguably the worst O-Line in football, Flynn is a popgun player with zero mobility who's absorbed seven sacks on 34 preseason dropbacks. We're not sure Pryor will claim the job before Week 1, but it wouldn't be shocking. He's definitely going to play early in the year.

Let Pryor play. At least he can move around n make plays with his feet.
Flynn is trash. Always was.

Ting is, Pryor is not a savior at all. They still win less than 5 games with Pryor running for his life back there.

Ting is, Pryor is not a savior at all. They still win less than 5 games with Pryor running for his life back there.

Still can make things at least interesting in Oakland with his running ability.
Ur not winning anything with Flynn either.

Back