Raffy NADAL to win 3-0 sets?

Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
I think he can win 3-0 in sets--

He hasnt lost a set and he is dominant. NOt sure about this other guy, never heard of him, but does anyone think this guy has a shot to win a set tonight?

I dont see it, I think nadal wins 3-0 at worst I guess 3 sets to 1 set

Adding Verdasco to win

<TR class=AlternatingData1><TD>24240-1
ps_plus_sign.jpg
</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap">6:22pm 27-Jan-09</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap">8:00pm 27-Jan-09</TD> <TD>Future</TD> <TD>Tennis: ATP Australian Open 2009 - QF Sets...</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap" align="right">+597</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap" align="right"></TD><TD nowrap="nowrap" align="right"></TD> </TR><TR class=hidden id=pitcher0><TD class=AlternatingData1 colspan="8">QF Sets Betting
Will F. Verdasco Win 3-1?
Yes vs No</TD></TR> <TR class=AlternatingData2><TD>136524240-2
ps_plus_sign.jpg
</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap">6:22pm 27-Jan-09</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap">8:00pm 27-Jan-09</TD> <TD>Future</TD> <TD>Tennis: ATP Australian Open 2009 - QF Sets...</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap" align="right">+675</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap" align="right"></TD></TR>

Played Verdasco win 3-1 and 3-2 in sets-- got +597 and +675 on him--

No point in taking him at +160, may as well take these both, as i dont think he wins 3-0--

I think he wins in 4 or 5 sets--

reading up on NADAL right now--

leaning to take him to win 3-0 in sets, and then a small cover on 3-1 in sets--

dont see SIMON getting 2 sets in this match

TMIKE give me 24 hours and I will know everything there is to know--

Lets hope my Verdasco play comes through here-

<TR class=AlternatingData1><TD>6543613-1
ps_minus_sign.jpg
</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap">11:58pm 27-Jan-09</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap">0:45am 28-Jan-09</TD> <TD>Future</TD> <TD>Tennis: ATP Australian Open 2009 - QF Sets...</TD> <TD align="right" nowrap="nowrap">-122</TD> <TD align="right" nowrap="nowrap">366.00</TD> <TD align="right" nowrap="nowrap">300.00</TD> </TR><TR class="" id=pitcher0><TD class=AlternatingData1 colspan="8">QF Sets Betting
Will R. Nadal Win 3-0?
Yes vs No</TD></TR> <TR class=AlternatingData2><TD>136543613-2
ps_minus_sign.jpg
</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap">11:58pm 27-Jan-09</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap">0:45am 28-Jan-09</TD> <TD>Future</TD> <TD>Tennis: ATP Australian Open 2009 - QF Sets...</TD> <TD align="right" nowrap="nowrap">+281</TD> <TD align="right" nowrap="nowrap"></TD><TD align="right" nowrap="nowrap"></TD></TR>

Verdasco wins in 4 sets hit a nice +600 on that winner----

Going with Nadal to win 3-0 for 3 units

then going with 1 unit of nadal to win 3-1 in sets

TMIKE give me 24 hours and I will know everything there is to know--

Lets hope my Verdasco play comes through here-

Sammy,
You still don't get it, you are still a smartass. Your posts are just as bad as those from covers.

Heck there are always people interested in a new sport and even they admit they have no clue about it and want to get involved...but you on the other hand....you win a few bets now you think you are some big shots. Give me a break.

Sammy,
You still don't get it, you are still a smartass. Your posts are just as bad as those from covers.

Heck there are always people interested in a new sport and even they admit they have no clue about it and want to get involved...but you on the other hand....you win a few bets now you think you are some big shots. Give me a break.

your fighting a losing battle toronto mike ............its quite obvious the guy has no clue and is simply throwing shit at a wall praying that something sticks.........so just give up the battle......and let him think hes God as he does at every sport he bets on :hang::hang:

No capping crunch I am very disciplined, I saw an opportrunity in this tournament, a friend of mine told me there are winners in this sport.

I never bet hockey or soccer---

Dan Anderson- NO clue?

Well I just posted a +600 winner on a match 3-1 Verdasco, Nadal to win in 3 sets also-
I also have wins on Roddick and Federer, Dokic-- Verdasco over Murray-

Tennis is a good sport, in a 5 set match the better player will win the match.

You dont have anything about sports to win on a sport, you have to know how to bet.

You can criticize all you want, and say I have no clue, but as long as I keep picking winners daily which I do, thats all that matters.

Bash all you want, lets talk about winners, and lets talk about posted winner.

Sammy has bashed nobody in this thread yet all he gets is bashed in return. Enough is enough.

Keep the personal stuff off of this board. You wanna discuss the sport or the play, yippee. That's why we are here.

Not to continually take pot shots.

Enough.

Sammy, nice little roll on the tennis. Keep the info and picks coming. Followed you on Verdasco 3-1 and 3-2. Went 3-1 Nadal. Should've followed you there too

Back