racing

captjohn67

Pretty much a regular
truck race tonight - erik jones -115 ty dillon - jones has 4 wins and 13 top 10's in 17 career starts, while Dillon has 3 wins and 33 top 10's in 49 starts. I will state this isn't my specialty, but I was stuck at the house yesterday and got bored and spent some time watching the action at Daytona.

also have a futures bet that Gordon will win more races than junior (-120)

also really rolled the dice with Ferrari to win the constructors in f1 +1600...I most certainly don't recommend this, just think the testing at jerez offered promise, but we'll know more when they're done at barcelona

also have some change on biffle to win on sunday (+3200). Someone better wreck junior for this to have shot in hell

good luck with whatever you have on the board today

thanks Schrute, and to you as well. I'm outta here, I got to get out of this house for a while. Cheers.

hope you have a great season as well Fondy. Damn shame they canceled the indy race in brazil, but st pete will be here before we know it.

erik jones -110 Darrell Wallace jr (xfinity)

biffle +105 kahne (sunday)

good luck today gentlemen

hope you have a great season as well Fondy. Damn shame they canceled the indy race in brazil, but st pete will be here before we know it.

erik jones -110 Darrell Wallace jr (xfinity)

biffle +105 kahne (sunday)

good luck today gentlemen

Like seeing the Jones over Wallace wager. Hope that hits for us.

Back