this number is getting away from me so lock this in now

colts +7.5, -115, 5 u LOSS
Saints 2H +3.5; 4 units
WIN
SF pk, 4 units WIN
SD +8; 4u
SD 1h +6; 2.5U
SD ML +270; 1,5U

Add (3 units ea., ties push , 7 pointers)

Saints +17 W, colts +14.5 L LOSS
Saints +17 W, charges +16
Colts +14.5 L, chargers +16
LOSS

be around more later. In transit now. Gl

Last edited:
Thanks guys..

IMO you could tease the side in the Sea game and win either way... IMO tease players will do well this weekend esp those who strategy is to tease TD+ dogs up... Weather and style of play

I am going to get involved in the Seahawks/Saints game , just not sure how yet.. Obviously, I am a dog player for the most part so looking for reasons on that side.

some thoughts:

In NFL anytime you have a day where it appears its gonna be tough weather to score in (lean under) for either side, points are handy. over a TD points, very handy.

L4, seattle offense has been in a bad spot IMO. Averaged only 303 YPC and were 29th in that stretch..

But everyone knows Seattle can RUN the ball and this day is setting up to be a RUN the ball day.. However in the stretch listed above, they were just average, ranking 15th at less than 4 YPC..

Summary from my capping--- NO is definitely gonna have a decent to good defensive effort today

Good week in wc round.

this number is getting away from me so lock this in now

colts +7.5, -115, 5 u

be around more later. In transit now. Gl

good luck tee…curious how you see this game going….indy didn't impress me against kc and now they go to foxboro to play brady/belechik which is quite different from reid/smith….will agree pats smoke and mirrors this year and would have hard time laying 7.5 with pats….was thinking tease

Seattle pounded up to +10.....Im on the Saints in a number of ways +7.5 to +17. Hope that D shows up today.

GL with the Colts....I dont love em. Basically think they have no run attack and a subpar secondary. Aqib on Hilton. And a couple strong trends against playoff teams that score over 38 and 40 the week before. Not laying it with NE, just teased.

A bit out of character here but I think it's the right spot to do this:

Add (3 units ea., ties push , 7 pointers)

Saints +17, colts +14.5
Saints +17, charges +16
Colts +14.5, chargers +16

What do you think of New Orleans first half over/under 7 points

The over is juiced to -140, but I still think it's a worthy play for 2-3 units.

good luck tee…curious how you see this game going….indy didn't impress me against kc and now they go to foxboro to play brady/belechik which is quite different from reid/smith….will agree pats smoke and mirrors this year and would have hard time laying 7.5 with pats….was thinking tease

Hey BJ,

Well I was top unit on KC last week so I really didn't like them much going into that matchup and tbh am not a big fan of them as a team in general but do like them in this matchup.. Neither team is championship quality but both can get hot..

They both start slow historically, make adjustments and usually finish well with excellent QB play.. So something has to give..

Heres how I see it playing out-- Colts 26th ranked run defense is a gameplan target going in.. But Bilicheat aint that simple so I see them trying to attack Colts vertical early with a loaded box in front of them.. Good luck and they may have it but it brings Mathis into play in the pass rush. Also, the colts defense has swung wildly. In 5 games they held opponents to less than 10 points and then in several others, like last week, they got lit up.. Personally I think the Pats have problems here to score more than 20-25 points as I don't think they will have the ball that much... AND with 7.5 points in a game like this, front door , backdoor (Luck kinda good at that) or anydoor-- lots of outs to be had with a number over a TD..

And Luck is playing at such a high and with what he showed with his legs, the Pats are shaking theirs heads as to what plan to use..

Again, I could be way wrong and still win the bet with 7.5... That's why for 20+ years doing this, I always look dog over a TD first... I like to win occasionally when I am dead wrong with the matchups..

GL

What do you think of New Orleans first half over/under 7 points

The over is juiced to -140, but I still think it's a worthy play for 2-3 units.

Cant even give you somewhat educated answer given the weather...

Wager Type : Straight Bet

Sport : NFL Football
Selection : New Orleans Saints 1/11/2014 4:35 PM - (EST)
Spread +3½ -110 for 2nd Half
Amount : Risking 2,200 To Win 2,000 USD
Wager has been accepted!

Ticket Number - 267916745

thanks chance... fumble and missed fg taken out of 1H.. very different game imo...

Wager Type : Straight Bet

Sport : NFL Football
Selection : New Orleans Saints 1/11/2014 4:35 PM - (EST)
Spread +3½ -110 for 2nd Half
Amount : Risking 2,200 To Win 2,000 USD
Wager has been accepted!

Ticket Number - 267916745

:dancing:

Good luck with SF today Dub, on em as well.

Lunch already decided for me....garlic parmesean and thia curry wings with wedges add queso/cajun seasoning at BWW. LOL

:cheers:

Tee. I know wrong thread but wanted to see if you could comment on Iowa today vs Suckeyes?

sorry bro, missed this.. wasn't around much this morning.. Iowa looking good in 1H but in all three losses this year (Vill, Iowa st, Wisky) they were in control at half

been waiting for this to get better... not much movement.. lock it in

SD +8; 4u
SD 1h +6; 2.5U
SD ML +270; 1,5U

Back