Quinn in, DA out in Cleveland

• Thread starter Thread starter tipyerbartender1
  • Start date Start date
T

tipyerbartender1

Several months too late, but good news, Browns fans. Anderson blows.

Putting Quinn in at this point in the season means the Browns have gave up on the season

They're 3-5, 2-3 in conference, 1-3 in the division, so pretty good reason to cash it in. That said, Quinn gives 'em a better chance to win. He's just the better QB, has been since day one.

FINALLY!

LET THE BRADY QUINN ERA BEGIN

Tippy, I know you and Joe are Browns fans for sure cause I celebrated with you all on draft day

This is the best news, and the Browns will now be my favorite team for the rest of the season (I'm almost almossssttt ready to throw in my Raider card...it'll never happen but this offseason/season has made me sick)

Quinn will lead them to the playoffs.

Should have released Romeo. He was the decision maker that has no clue about quarterbacks. He learned that from Belichik. Wild Bill cut Kosar!!!

Romeo must go. Wheres Bill Cowher???????????????????????????????? Name your price Bill!

this proves the browns organization has absolutely no long-term outlook. romeo will be fired, which is the good news. the bad news is we'll suck for the next 5 years

was only a matter of time. called this at week 6 before the season started...i was a lil off...

;)

If he's really the future you might as well start Quinn. Let him get his lumps and bruies and growing pains this year so when next year starts, he'll be that much more prepared.

Back