Quick...help me with my FF championship

Tito

The Salty Dog
Hey guys, I have my lineup pretty set except for one RB position. I'm up against the defending champ and #1 player in the league...

Josh Jacobs or Tony Pollard? 1point PPR.

The exact opposite as last week, I have a ton of bad matchups this week (Jefferson vs Lattimore last night) so I need every point I can get. Jacobs had a fine points outing last week, but he has really been underwhelming in the last 5 games or so. I know Pollard will be sharing the backfield, but he is so much more dynamic right now that even in a 60/40 split w Zeke I can see him scoring some pts.

Champ gets $2500

Tough deal with Jacobs playing tonight and Zeke tomorrow. I start JJ at this point. If I knew Zeke was out I’d start Pollard.

ty aplous...thats my trepidation on playing Pollard. I was hoping for more definitive news saying they would rest him more. Thx for the feedback

Zeke is playing according to Schefter.

Thx cpa...I ended up starting Jacobs, him not trying to score a wide open td two times in a row was painful. I have been having the feeling this whole time that even if Zeke plays, Pollard is going to have a day. Pollard probably goes off today, lol. Slam the Pollard props!!!

I also had Waller, he was good as usual. But the amount of empty trips in the red zone, let alone inside the 10, was brutal. I can't have that against a guy like this...he's probably gonna squash me. Currently Im winning w JJ, Waller and Jacobs played vs his Niner D already played. 38-5 right now.

Back