Queue the Steelers bloodbath???

emg2525

Pretty much a regular
Line goes up, public still all over it, line coming back down.

I've read this book way too many times.

Tough not to bet the NYJ today, as hard as that is to stomach!

Line goes up, public still all over it, line coming back down.

I've read this book way too many times.

Tough not to bet the NYJ today, as hard as that is to stomach!
Somehow I think the Jets win straight up and by more than a TD. :cheers3:

steelers win this game by two tds. the jets are pathetic team. there is no way in hell I would put a single dime on them. I will take my chances with better coach in tomlin, better qb in ben and better roster over all. if I lose this one then its time for me to retire from gambling.

Line has been 6 all week, still is at Bovada but 3.5 at the Greek. I've thought all week this is perfect let down spot. Although the Jets are beyond awful I'll take the 6 while its still there.

steelers win this game by two tds. the jets are pathetic team. there is no way in hell I would put a single dime on them. I will take my chances with better coach in tomlin, better qb in ben and better roster over all. if I lose this one then its time for me to retire from gambling.

So you've never lost a game in a situation like this before? I think we've all seen similar situations many, many times. It certainly doesn't always mean the dog wins, but it happens an awful lot. Congrats on never losing on a wager like Pitt today in your career...impressive.

I love Lareux.....almost never a dog in the fight but chimes in anyway....The perfect tag...."The Fun Police"......with all that being said, I'm a sorry Jets fan so would love to see the upset. BOL to all today

I love Lareux.....almost never a dog in the fight but chimes in anyway....The perfect tag...."The Fun Police"......with all that being said, I'm a sorry Jets fan so would love to see the upset. BOL to all today

That gets old, that fun police thing (like, why didn't you call Eagles the fun police cuz he went into a thread suggesting the Jets win today and saying the Steez win in a blowout?)...why are my discussion comments any different than anyone else's? And how do you know if I have a dog in the fight? Keep listening to the peanut gallery and the out dated comments. I could just come in threads and give the VK handshake for a year straight and idiots would still have shit to say. GFYS.

Last edited by a moderator:
That gets old, that fun police thing...why are my discussion comments any different than anyone else's? And how do you know if I have a dog in the fight? Keep listening to the peanut gallery and the out dated comments. I could just come in threads and give the VK handshake for a year straight and idiots would still have shit to say. GFYS.
:rofl:
I still love your avy/wife :)

lareux thanks for your opinion bro. the reason why i am in this website is to hear other people opinion and make sound judgment.

Good call on iowa not showing up btw.

Incidentally, does iowa have a legit qb in the pipeline anywhere? That kid is all kinds of awful .. does literally everything wrong ... bad reading of defense, super slow in progressions, has no feel for pass rush, game management skills are bad, accuracy is bad, touch is bad, and based on team quitting you have to question leadership skills. just wondering if they have a stanzi or something that will make his way to the qb spot or if the program will be mediocre to below mediocre for awhile? You cant win a bunch in modern football with a qb like that guy.

Good call on iowa not showing up btw.

Incidentally, does iowa have a legit qb in the pipeline anywhere? That kid is all kinds of awful .. does literally everything wrong ... bad reading of defense, super slow in progressions, has no feel for pass rush, game management skills are bad, accuracy is bad, touch is bad, and based on team quitting you have to question leadership skills. just wondering if they have a stanzi or something that will make his way to the qb spot or if the program will be mediocre to below mediocre for awhile? You cant win a bunch in modern football with a qb like that guy.

Rudduck played perfect game against NW. (Home) I think he will be lights out this weeks also. Got to be careful not being one week off with Iowa. Loss blew up my season win bet but sets me up nicely for this week, situationally. Backup qb is Beathard btw- strong arm kid who forces everything -- poor mans farve. Hawkeye nation has been clamor ing for him to play more. Rudduck the game manager is ferentzs boy tho. Gl this week

Back