Question???

Dallas JayHawk

I am Pete Incaviglia
I am in a pool decided by the spread....I have a guy who is 12-0 and has SD, so looking at 13-0...Should we not all be on Cle??? Anyone ever have a guy who hits all the freakin' plays......

What makes you like Cleveland? I can't think of a single thing in their favor tomorrow.

What makes you like Cleveland? I can't think of a single thing in their favor tomorrow.

Monday night home dog. I don't see the Giants destroying this team, Cleveland is very solid on defense. And for as good as the Giants have played, the competition has been very soft.

Plus the guy that went 12-0 so far took them, why fight it? :36_11_6:

I went 15-0 in NCAAF on a Saturday about 12 years ago, and followed it with a 1-8 NFL Sunday.

I also went on a 15-1 run in the NCAA tourney last season, posted at blankets.

I am not Bull Shitting...I lost a small fortune tonight on NE and NE 2H...What are the odds he hit every game....??????????????

I knew a guy who once swept the entire card, so yes, it can happen. I would count Cleveland among the weak competition for the NYG. They have yet to break 200 yards passing and their top receiver Winslow is out. Burriss comes back and will be hungry. No look ahead for the NYG, they have SF next.

My inclination is home doggy but Cleveland defense is bad and Eli could carve them up and the offense has no glimmer of last year. More homework to be done...
Cogenman, will be at Raidas/Jets game next week, so sick of Ryan's defensive lack of schemes

Cleveland defense is pretty solid actually IMO . Expecting a low scoring game especially with Winslow out but Stallworth debuts . Browns 1st MNF game at home in awhile as well . Just think NYG overrated easy to carve up bad teams.

Think Cleveland is the play.

As far as betting against because he is due..could bite you in the arse.

Those cats at wagerline win like 21 in a row for the cash...shit, Capt. Slap got a free hat once for a winning streak I think.

DallasJay.....here is a bit of advice free of charge.

Bet on a streak and you can win multiple times...

Bet against a streak and you can only win once.

Very True Sir...Got Hammered Last Night, looked at our site, saw this joker was 13-0 and decided to throw my 2-day winnings against the jackass...Woke up feeling like an ass so to speak...Ah the NFL...

Back