Question for NBA Guys re: Westbrook Props

Schrute

Assistant __ ___ Regional Mod
I'm certainly no NBA aficionado and doubt I could name a single starting 5 in the league. I do enjoy watching it but am not an addict. That's where you guys come in. Last night the point prop for Westbrook was 26.5 so I bit with Durant being out and knowing Westbrook enjoys shooting the basketball. It went over fairly comfortably and I think he had 21-22 in the first half. What do you guys think the correct game to game number should be? I might just keep betting anything under 30 unless you guys think otherwise. Thanks in advance :shake:

Be careful of blowouts and rest; if LA runs em out of the building, brooks may save him on a B2B, etc. I'd only touch that over prop if you expect a close enough game where he'll get his regular minutes

Sounds reasonable in terms of laying off tonight but how about in decent situations moving forward? Seems like he's gonna put up a shit ton of shots. Also will he really sit him on a b2b this early?

His ability to live at the line helps this. He should average 30 without Durant. Plus they are missing legit role players like Jackson and Morrow. That could be another 20-25 missing right there. Outside Ibaka there is not one DD scoring threat.

good shit guys

I think I might just blindly roll with it as long as its under 30. Should be plenty of points in Staples tonight so he should get his share

RE: blowouts

Look at last years playoffs...cost me props on him and KD a few times...

Another thing to look at is who's guarding him. For example, tonight is CP3 who has too much pride to let someone go off on him and will get in your ass defensively if he has to. But agree with spek he's a dynamic scorer and he's going to have to shoulder the scoring load pretty much by himself with nobody there to help out.

Back