Question for all hockey cappers

Toronto_Mike

Scent of a Woman
Was wondering if anyone knew the stats for the O/U 6.5 this season?
The scoring has tremendously dropped since last season perhaps due to coaches understanding the "new rules". I'm just checking the last 20 games listed at 6.5 the Over has hit only 4 times! I am wondering if this will keep up. I'm going to start playing the Unders starting tomorrow and see if things change up or not.

TM,
Not really a stats guy but I have noticed that 90% of my plays are UNDERS...just no confidence in the good old 8-5 games of last year.

u wanna know from openin 6.5 line or closin 6.5 line? i can pull it up sometime, maybe tomorrow

i gotcha, i will break it down for ya tomorrow. if i forgot somehow remind me on aim

the only 6/5 that go over these days seem to be the 4-3 5-4 games. No more one team carryign the offense with a breakout game like last year (with the exception of Buffalo)

aight jus did october

playin tha under in 6.5 games woulda been

14-14 in october

gonna do november then december next

closin line was based on pinny closin total

tru said:
aight jus did october

14-14 in october

gonna do november then december next

:shake:

aight jus did november

33-21 in november

numbers are a lil fucked up cause tha under was 8-14 till tha 15th of november. 15th till end of tha month under was 25-7.

anyways 2 month test playin under 6.5 47-35 57.31%

gonna get to december some point either today in tha middle of cappin or tomorrow.

27-20 in december

numbers are a lil fucked up cause tha under was 16-19 after tha 23rd of december, then went on a 11-1 run to finish out over 57% for tha month

anyways 3 month test playin under 6.5 74-55 57.36%

10-5 in january through 1/12/07

started 5-0 to tha under then been 50/50 each day since.

overall playin under 6.5 84-60 58.33% at 1.10 unit to win 1 unit each game would be up right at +18.00 units

heh looks like 5 today

boston/ny already started
pitt/phill already started
atl/car 7:05
tb/buffalo 7:05
wash/fl 7:35

great stuff Tru... Do you have the games in a sheet still? Id be interested to see what games were a 3-3 score at one point and could do the work. Im seeing alot less of the one team taking care of an over themselves like Ottawa did today this year and have a 'hunch' that most of them have been 3-3 type games

nah santa i didnt put em in excel but that can be done pretty easy. column for date, day of tha week, away team, home team, away score, home score, o/u juice

i ll kick somethin out for ya tomorrow.

21-23 in january

started 10-5 then january 13 to end of tha month it went 11-18

overall playin under 6.5 95-78 54.91% through january

playin tha under in 6.5 games

14-14 in october
33-21 in november
27-20 in december
21-23 in january
95-78 overall

11-14 in february 2/17/07

no problem, santa stil lat some point i wanna get u tha sheet showin tha scores for these 6.5 lined games

gonna do march today or tomorrow an see how this finished tha season out

playin tha under in 6.5 games

14-14 in october
33-21 in november
27-20 in december
21-23 in january
19-20 in february

i dont know shit about hockey so this interests me.

on a sidenote, i have a system play i use in the nfl in betting games to go under involving two high scoring teams that ... more to come on that in the dog days of summer.

great work again.

Back