Question? Did the San Diego St. plane crash?

Rupos

Pretty much a regular
For no other reason can I see how the U of Wyo is up to a 5 pt. favorite...something is brewing in Laramie...what the??????

Exactly...little indicator went off on my board too...hard to go with it..but just dumb enough to work. Go Pokes!

SDSU is one of the WORST teams in CFB...this is WYOMING's (also one of the worst teams in CFB) best chance for a W.
Plus, playing in Wyoming (7165 feet above sea level) may pose an extra hinderance to the San Diego boys...

Life sucks as an Aztec fan.

There are other concerns here. Wyoming has not covered in forever .. making one consider the possibility there is shadiness there. No real reasoning to back that up but when a team hasn't won against the spread in over a year and takes that much early money as a favorite , it has to be considered. This might be the no shave game.

SDSU has the worst rushing defense in the nation statistically and considering the competition they've played I would think that last place ranking has some merit. For the all the problems Wyoming has had (and let there be no question that they have been extremely disappointing) the one thing they can do is run the ball. Wyoming or pass.

Back