Question about the Yankees/Cleveland game Friday...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Yeah, I know some of you guys get real tired about these "shadow" questions... But I ain't been up to Northeast Ohio in October in about seven years - so I have no clue of what time the sun goes down and whether it affects the hitters/pitchers at the JAKE when a game starts at 5 in the afternoon...

I would think it might - and Carmona has been so good lately that a Tribe/UNDER parlay looks almost too good to be true.

Then again, I had the same thing yesterday and they had to score 12 runs to mess it up, lol...

Don't worry; I still had Cleveland, just like I will today. Just waiting for help on this total....

DIAZ has been a decidedly UNDER ump all season - that helps somewhat.

Come on Ohio guys, help a brotha out... Barkeep? et al?

:cheers:

sun will be going down right about 7. as far as the shadows, im not sure..I remember watching day games in mid afternoon and the shadows were bad.

<TABLE width=400><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" bgColor=#cccccc border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top bgColor=#eeeeee><TD colSpan=2>Astronomy</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Sunrise:</TD><TD align=left>07:26 AM (EDT)</TD><TD>Moon Rise:</TD><TD align=left>01:37 AM (EDT)</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>Sunset:</TD><TD align=left>07:01 PM (EDT)</TD><TD>Moon Set:</TD><TD align=left>04:39 PM (EDT)</TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2>Moon Phase </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Shadows should of no effect. I was at the game yesterday and no problem. However, the game is an hour an a half earlier. It might have an effect.

In other words, not sure but most likely no..

Little hungover and hoarse from the game.

Hey rexy,

I don't think the start time or shadows will be an issue. It's unseasonably warm here, but not very bright, little hazy, muggy. If Carmona's sinker doesn't dart out of the strike zone in this humidity, they won't hit him hard.

Gun to my head on the total, I'd play the under because of the park and Carmona, and because it's a playoff game. But some bets are better left unbet. Pettitte's not good, the Yankees bullpen is awful, and here's an analytical bone for the Yankee and over backers, they did score 968 runs this year.

Value's on Cleveland ML, I'm rolling last night's $ into this one. In fact, I think I like it so much, I have to go to the game. Far superior pitcher, at home, as a dog. Momentum is today's starting pitcher as they say, and the Tribe has 'em trumped, again. If it gets to Borowski, close your eyes and pray. Good luck. Time to start drinking.

First 5 under 5 plus 10 cents looks attractive. Have Cleveland for the game and the game under as well. GL

Hey King, anything for later on the football game? Thanks...I missed your picks last Saturday and really paid for it - so to speak. Thanks...

I am waiting to make a call to the stadium in about 90 minutes to see if there's anything I've missed earlier - but at this point, I'm not making any plays until halftime...

Back