Not all those who wander are lost
Bucks first quarter results b-b
Second game of season at OKC 24-14 Buck win
At NY 27-23 win
Home vs Suns 19-29 loss
Home vs Spurs 15-18 loss
Home Boston 20-21 loss
Away Utah 16-26 loss
So the first observation is except for the rather unusual Knicks very little output. Last 4 results they scored 19,15, 20, and 16. Possible problem relating to quality of these teams
Bobcats b-b
This will be their first b-b this year. Instead lets look at their last 4 home games
Dallas 10-28 loss
Orlando 21-20 win
Utah 18-25 loss
Denver 24-18 win
Possible problem alteration in starting 5 see at Atlanta at Atlanta 24-16 win. New starter Augustin scored 26 points but played almost 40 minutes. Suspect he might be a little slow today.
What I come back to in comparing these teams listed results to the 44 listed for today's first quarter I see only 2 games for the Bucks that went over that 44. Their opponents were the Suns and the Knicks. They are facing the Bobcats and playing fourth game in 5 nights.
Last 5 at the site against a 44 total betting under you would go 3-1-1 for a good profit.
Yes I admit after yesterday I am back solidly on the quarters trail for a while and one play is Bobcats under 44 first quarter:smiley_acbe: GL

Last edited:
Good luck Tuck!!!
Question, where do I find info about who are the refs for tonight's games and how did they officiate? I usually see it on Covers.com, but no info there tonight. Do you have other link perhaps?
Thanks!

It is listed at nba.com. Easy way is to google nba.com referee assignments that will take you to a link. Go to the site and put it in favorites. The info on the referees is listed at covers in nba section so you just compare the two. BOL

Adding a regular total. Cleveland over 197. Why. Atlanta is going to lose today. In their 4 losses the smallest total reached was 205. Atlanta has 3 days off till their next game so they will run. Cleveland has had 2 days off before this game and has 2 days off after this game. Atlanta beat Cleveland 2 games ago their is no established dominance and they will not stop running and Cleveland who has beaten teams after a loss by 17 and 19 points will not stop torturing them.

Adding Orlando minus 1.5. The spread has gone down making Orlando a Unpopular home favorite even though Houston has 1 quality win this season and is running on fumes Orlando lost last after a blowout win. I think the 2 point win vs Indiana is more of a quality win. Will reduce but not eliminate the play due to Turk:hang:

Glad it won. Did not think it would be that close. Had a 7 point margin in last then a minute. Still it did cash:smiley_acbe:

The Shaq Oden match seems to be Shaq. Amare has done almost nothing. truth is Portland has a game 2 away and 4 away so they cannot waste energy which leans Suns but I do not trust that Portland is actually playing it right to win the game just coasting first half and attacking in the second half to save energy and they are young enough to get away with it. If I did anything I would play Portland at half time but am not making a bet .Portland has been dominated by the Suns a long time but I see equal teams now. GL

Thanks for that 1Q under in Charlotte tuck...helped to turn my whole day around and started the momentum for some big evening wins.

Back