Qatar Masters - Farmers Insurance

crawdads

Fairway to Heaven
Normally don't play these, but I like his chances. Real Small bet here.

[TABLE="class: Grid"]
<tbody>[TR="class: NonAlt"]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$36.75[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$35.00[/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]1/22/13 10:35pm Golf EURO -105 Qatar Masters - Top 10 - Louis Oosthuizen*[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

The wind will dictate scores here. Hopefully I'm not on the band end of the draw. More to come later.

Good luck this week. I'm not seeing much that I like this week but there's a few I need to take a closer look at.

Another small wager. These are about 3 to 4 times smaller than a regular play. Just enough to get the juices flowing.

[TABLE="class: Grid"]
<tbody>[TR="class: NonAlt"]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$35.00[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$47.25[/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]1/24/13 12:20pm Reduced Golf 144 Angel Cabrera (Tourn) +135* <small>vs</small> Luke Guthrie (Tourn) [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Just in case you forgot, the back 9 Tiger had in 08 here at the South Course was all time epic.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yrI1HN2v_F8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I decided to make two plays for the week. One of them is just off principle.

Mahan +150 over Van Pelt
-this one I just couldnt pass up at what I deem a ridiculous price. Smaller play tho, $50

Horschel -110 over Chappell
-normal play, which for me is 100

I took a flyer on Mahan. +160 over BVP. He's usually a early grinder, and this type of course seems to suit his game. He can putt, and hit greens.

I bet CH3 to win @ 25-1, don't think he gets it but he's played well here in the past. Hopefully he's focused after last weeks debacle.

Colsaerts at 40-1 to win any tourney is in the long run stealing money I think. Believe this is his first full year playing on the PGA tour. This guy is probably one of the best players in the world nobody knows about.

Bad picks, bad week. King Louie would have lost in the matchups as well. Oh well, thats why I went small. GL to everyone who has plays better than mine this week.

I played Marino +100 today against Horschel. First time playing with Tiger, young kid might have some nerves.

Good luck Marlo. Can root for you/against Horschel today since Chappell missed the cut. Could use a big day from Mahan.

Good hit Marlo on that 3rd rounder. And it's fun seeing this Tiger playing right now. He sure does love this course.

Well Van Pelt completely fell apart today, including a quadruple on 18. Makes me 4-0 to start 2013

Back