Q2 2017 Dylanphan Portfolio

dylanphan

Pretty much a regular
Q1 had some winners, had some losers. Record keeping was non-existent. Cussing was kept in check.
Expect more of the same this quarter, although I may make an effort to keep track of how much money I'm winning you all. Your plaudits and adulation are all I ask for in return for my hard work.

Today
Gilly/MK Dons o2.5 -116
Bilbao/Osasuna o1 (1H) -120

And...
Rangers -1.5 (-126)

:cheers3:

2-1-1 -0.26

Rijeka -2.25 (-110) 2.20 to make 2.00
Juventus -0.75 (1h -110) 2.20 to make 2.00

Croatians just couldnt get the third, but small profit here 3-1-2 (+0.74)

Adding Al Ain/WAsl Dubai o2.5 (-110) 2.20 to make 2.00 and Jagiellona/Cracovia o2.5 (-115) 1.15 to make 1.00

Orlando City +280 (1.00 to make 2.80)

thanks Hugh613. Another tough loss for the Rangers, they should have closed this series out, but now it looks like they are going to be out themselves ffs!

Monaco o0.5 (-150) 3.00 to make 2.00

Monaco's been my boys for goals all year long. One fucking goal here will make this a winner. I like it.

I wanted to as well but it was always -165 or higher for me, up to -180 now. Took both to score at -120 instead, hope that doesn't bite me in the ass. GL with it.

ya'll ever get dug into one game and think you really have it figured out? Good line, good spot, definitely gonna win?

Lets go Opava today -111 (1.11 to make 1.00). Wanted to make this one a big bet, but whenever I'm surest of myself, that's generally when I lose.

Tonight, I'm going to grace ya'll with not only TWO plays, but TWO writeups, which is always classic fade material

o2.25 Monarcas/Tijuana (-127) 2.54 to make 2.00
Was VERYYYYY tempted to get the plus odds at o2.5, but decided to play it a little safer and a little bigger. TJ ranked 1st in the Clausura here and were the highest scoring team in the second half. That being said, they were just mediocre in defending allowing at over a goal a game. Club Tijuana comes into the game a bit dinged up with 4 defenders hurt, so they will be relying on two >32 year old defenders in this one, and two others without much experience. Monarcas not exactly any power house, but as this is their home tie, they NEED to get a result to have any chance, imho. They are not an open team by any means, but they should be able to exploit some deficiencies in Tijuana's defense. I wanted to back Tijuana to get an away win at +217 as I see some nice value there too, but I'm thinking both teams get a goal here, and I'm just hoping SOMEONE gets a third. I'll watch the game and perhaps try to chase on the second leg.

Dynamo -110 vs Whitecaps (2.20 to make 2.00)
It's a gorgeous night tonight in Houston and after trying to get a big price against the Dynamo last time out, I have decided to throw in the towel and will start backing them here. Other than a little hiccup vs Minnesota, Dynamo are undefeated at home, sporting a heft 17-5 goal differential. Whitecaps on the other hand, not exactly road warriors here with two wins vs 4 defeats, but mind you those two wins were the last games out @Montreal and @Colorado. BUT, that being said, those two teams rank 19th and 20th at home this year in MLS, whereas Houston ranks 1st.
I'm getting a very good side, in good form, at home, at just -110, that's good enough for me.

Atletico Nacional/Tigres u2.5 (+103) 1.00 to make 1.03

Atletico rolling out their second team and backup gk after playing last night, and are 6-10 to the under. Their leading scorer hasn't even made the bench. Atletico are undefeated this year and have only allowed 5 goals in 16 games
Tigres aren't very good and are 5-11 to the under. Theyve only scored 8 goals in 16 games this year - this one has 1-0 written all over it.

Hopefully the Dynamo come out with a little more spring to their step than that other team in town...

Of course, had I bothered to look a little more closely, I would've realized the game is tomorrow night...

Needed that Dynamo win last night bad

Today, lets start with these:

Al Nasr/Emirates Club o3 (-120) 2.40 to make 2.00
Vienna/RB Salzburg (-126) 2.52 to make 2.00
AIK Stockholm (1H) evs 1.00 to make 1.00

Could be some goals in Germany today.....
Hoffenheim is 4 goals behind Dortmund for last CL group stage spot. They really have nothing to lose here as they are locked into 3rd or 4th...
Dortmund knows this so they will probably want to ease any doubt by also scoring.

At the bottom of the table:
Hamburger/Wolfsburg is a relegation battle. Hamburg needs a win, a draw does them no good. Wolfsburg could survive with a loss, but would need to keep it very close and hope (pray) Augsburg gets thumped by the aforementioned Hoffenheim.
Tricky there.

The rest of the other Bundesliga games have no implications, so I'd just bet over goals on all of them :cheers3:

big bet on o1 first half (-102) Tigres/Tijuana match tonight. This is a 3.06 to make 3.00 max bet for me.

My last max bet lost but I'm a fucking glutton for punishment.

Tigres -128 - max bet at 3.84 to win 3.00
probably will end 0-1 but fuck it

I need a winner or 6 bad
Gonna start it off with o3 San Jose/The Strongest +117 (2.00 to make 2.34)

commmon fuckers

The second quarter has been a bit of a disaster here, sorry to say. so, this is probably good fade material

Cork City/Derry City o2.75 (+104) 2.00 to make 2.08

Back