Put the f*cking games on one channel!!!!!!

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
I am so sick of searching through 8 fucking channels to find the goddamn baseball games you can't imagine. It's the fucking playoffs for Christ sake. Put the fucking things on one channel and leave them there. Fox sports 1 for NL and TBS for the AL. Simple. You fucking idiots don't realize I am an avid, AVID baseball fan and I am ready to tell you to go fuck yourself.

The playoffs have been on:

Fox
FoxSports1
Foxsports2
ESPN
ESPN2
TBS
TNT
MLB channel

That's absurd. And don't you know these dumb fucks are going to be shocked when viewership is down for this years playoffs. IT'S BECAUSE WE CAN'T FIND THE FUCKING GAMES!!!!!!

FUCK

Think if the Yanks or Bosox were in it, we would have a different situation? Shit we might even have it replayed throughout the week.

I am with you, I could even find the games saturday night I finally said screw it & stopped looking, just how stupid can mlb be???? Oooops just answered my own question......Selig has been commissioner for how many yrs????:angry

Yea this is ridiculous. and on my cable in ny i surf channels without changing and it says mlb baseball tbs and whats on that channel? not the game. such a mess. Fuck is right!!!! Godammit!!!

I've constantly had to use scoresandodds.com to see what channel the game is on. Completely stupid to have these on so many channels.

Back